Reviews for Change
kohime-chan chapter 37 . 10/1/2013
Actually i was hoping more conflict about heiji and kazuha...like love triangle or kazuha had been forced to marry heiji,the prince of west...so,i hope you can do heizuha fanfiction like my suggestion...anyway,it's a nice story
igeisha chapter 37 . 6/13/2013
hm...
yeah.
DetectiveLion chapter 37 . 5/22/2012
Loved the story. It had a great pace, though some parts confused me. I bated Ayumi dying(God, she's so sweet in this story) but loved Ai's personality. And the idea of sorcerer-Agasa made me laugh. Guess I'm stuck to the stereotypical skinny wizard, so chubby Agasa didn't suit my image. xD

I liked the ending too. Heiji started out as quite a… donkey in the beginning, but there was good character development.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 37 . 11/21/2009
Conan and Eisuke are the princes. That is actually pretty cool. Although, at the same time I am wondering why Hakuba wasn't one of the princes. He kind of fits the word 'prince' more in my mind than Eisuke. I like Eisuke though.

I think it is really sweet how Conan and Akari will eventually be together. That was the first thing I thought when he asked about her. It was nice to see it confirmed.

“The first thing I think I should say before I start this is, Hattori Heiji is an ass. He is possibly the biggest ass you will ever meet..." "...So, back to what I said at the beginning, Hattori’s an ass. But we all put up with him, so either he’s got some sort of redeeming qualities or we’re all masochists."

It is so the second one. ) Just kidding! I love Heiji-kun too! Shinichi's speech was great though!

I loved the 35 chapter, just cause the rest of it was kind of serious and awesome, but that one had really funny lines in it AND was funny and wonderful.

Thank you for the story and while I hope you can make something of yourself and get this story to a publisher, I really don't want it to leave. It was just that good... Then again, if it got published, I would be able to buy it and carry it around! Never mind! Go make it a book! That would be amazing!

Sorry for the long review! This is just one big review of all the stuff I wanted to put down for all the chapters since it was already completed and I couldn't stop myself from clicking the little arrow at the bottom. I'm sorry! I have no self control!

~Nickname: Dark XD
JiffyFrose chapter 37 . 4/18/2009
I love your story! It was well put together. Shinichi's speech after the wedding was hysterical!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 37 . 3/10/2009
*claps until her hands start to overheat* WOW! *wipes away tears* Such a GREAT ending! *grins widely* Loved it, loved it, loved, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it! *sighs hapily* Now, see Muse-chan, THIS is a happy ending-not those sadistic ending's where you torture Heiji with wounded pride- or worse.

Muse: Hey, at least I let him find Kazuha last time. Katie-chan, good luck with the publishers.

Ditto! :D Oh, and I'm really looking forward to that extended vampire Heiji AU hee hee.

Muse: M. Yes, Heiji-torture. My cup of tea.

*shudders* Anyway, see you in a while later Katie-chan! :) Hope I hear from you soon, I'll be lonely otherwise *lip wobbles* I'm gonna miss you and Kirby-chan lots.

Muse: Yeah, yeah. We-she'll miss you,so work on that story soon! *mumbles and looks down*

*pats her Muse on he shoulder* There, there. (*mumbles to Katie-chan* She's abit sensitive when it comes to Goodbyes, you see) How about I get started on my next HK one-shot? And-

Muse: *suddenly looks up*...What do you mean- GET STARTED? I thought you started last week!

*sweatdrops and starts backing away* Eheh, well, you see- there was homework- a-and, well, you were cranky a-and-

Muse: *fire in her eyes* FOXGLOVE!

Gah! Katie-chan, Kirby-chan Bye! *runs for her life*
Canna-Chan chapter 37 . 3/10/2009
Aww, how cute! - I'm so glad it ended this way.
s2lou chapter 37 . 3/10/2009
Why, thanks so much, dear! *hugs* it was such a great story and I loved it a lot. Definitely go send it to a publisher! ... actually, I'm writing bits of actual fiction right now, so I might want to do that too... xD

Adorable ending. I loved how Mamoru and Kari-chan are becoming friends, and Conan is just too cute to resist huggling him. *huggles him* I also love the fact that you pointed out that all fairy tales don't have happy endings, but then we're always allowed to dream. Isn't that what stories are for?

I'm kinda sad to see this go. I was used to the daily updates... then again, vampire!Heiji feels fine too
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 37 . 3/10/2009
Ahh...another well done work finished... I'm glad to know this story had a happy ending at last!

Poor Ayumi-chan though... T.T

And the thought of Ai with Mitsuiko was so cute! X3

Yes, I kinda had a feeling that sara-chan was somehow behind those KaitoxAoko moments...she always is XDD

Congratulations on this story Katie-chan! You too Kirby! *throws confetti all over Katie-chan's room* *offers tons of cookies* *hugs* *blows kisses* X3
s2lou chapter 36 . 3/9/2009
Hmm, so Akari-chan it is. *happy* also, some day? you will kill me. Like. Really. Geez, WHAT a chapter.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 36 . 3/8/2009
Aw! Akari-chan KAWAII! *hearts in her eyes* No fair, I wanna hold her too! But I hope she has green eyes like Heiji too *hearts in her eyes grow bigger* then she'd be the KAWAIIEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE!

And all the angst was totally worth it :D loved panicking Heiji too _ *squeals* But I still can't get over Akari-chan's cuteness! Kawaii~!

Muse: Good job Kirby-chan. My other half has turned into mush.

Oh like you didn't squeal t-

Muse: *slaps hand on foxglove's mouth* Shush. And Katie-san, I should have this idiot posting her next one sometime this month. *glares* RIGHT?

We~el...Probably.

Anyway love ya's Katie-chan! _ Can't wait for next time!
yolapeoples chapter 35 . 3/8/2009
Go Shinichi! And Akako!

Ha, but yay! For the wedding and all.

Oh! And Conan and Eisuke! It's funny to see them in there.

Awesome as always!

~ Yola (Curious as to what exactly Kaito would have come up with but has decided it better not to know...)
s2lou chapter 35 . 3/8/2009
Ohh, WHAT a chapter. The 'Aoko-chan can vouch for me' got me all sorts of mental images–not good for me, no. TT don't give me such random and hideous plunnies, okay? thanks.

Also, Shinichi's talk was pure win. And Akako... XDD that was the perfect way to end the chapter. I actually wish Kaito had done it too–if only to have a good, long laugh. xD
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 35 . 3/7/2009
*sniffles and wipes away some tears* Th-that...was so...BEAUTIFUL. One of the best chapters so far (well, actually all four chapters before this were).

Simply Wonderful

_ And I loved the end! lol Yes, we all know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; Hattori Heiji...is an ass. Utterly and totally. :D

And thank goodness for Akako, ne? :)

Sorry I didn't review last time, I came across some complications. :) Keep on writing!

Muse: Tell Kirby-chan Hello for me.

Can't you say please?

Muse: Humph. YOU still haven't written your next HK oneshot.

*pouts* See you next time Katie-chan! :)
s2lou chapter 34 . 3/6/2009
Generally 'aw' chapter. xD it's good to see they'll still banter round, though... they're still themselves. And I'm curious to see Ran's and Aoko's and Shinichi's and Kaito's... reactions. Gambattene!