Reviews for The Street Kid
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 4/16
It's a nice story- I'm sorry you were having trouble getting reviews. I usually don't review until the end because my iPod makes it hard to get back to the story from the review page with reloading random stuff, but I did enjoy this:)
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/1
I didn't realize how old and outdated the fic is. Thanks Jewgoole! It always shows old fanfiction no matter what you search for.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/1
I am glad your not going swearing every other word to thepoint there is no plot.

I do hope this isn't going to be a biased Pro Gryffindor fanfic but I can see it oozing out already so I will read up to the sorting to decide if this fic is worth my time or it it's a waste of bandwidth.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
The idea is pretty good but your writing is choppy and the story is moving too fast, if Harry was really abused like that he wouldn't have been so trusting. add on to it and I think you will learn to be great writer, thank you for letting me read this
M164 chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I like your story
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
This is a lot better written then the *Forced Hero* that just drags on and on without getting to the point.

Despite it being much shorter it's better written and I have noticed that such as your fic a lot of fics that don't name chapters tend to be written better.

Fanfics that often name chapters do so in a stupid ass way that actually makes it more confusing then leaving them nameless.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Needs longer chapters
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
You haven't updated in 3 years and 6 months!
GAHHHHH.
Ollie chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Not complete... :(
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I love this :) harry is so sweet!
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Little Harry's still very shy and unsure of himself and others reactions. After all he has nothing to compare others behaviour but to his nasty relatives. Though I do wonder how Vernon Dursley explained to Petunia why the "little freak" Harry was gone from the house. Bet none of them missed him except for the work the he did around the house or being Dudley's punch bag. It will be great to see how little Harry starts changing and slowly becoming more confident of himself and towards those that he trusts. Definitely think Hogwarts will get a shock when he attends. Harry does seem even at this age showing some of his Slytherin traits.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Its great that little Harry seems to have found a family at last. Also that he felt able safely ask questions in typical little kid fashion. Brilliant! I guess Harry hadn't yet started school otherwise the school authorities would likely be asking questions of the Dursley's. Can't wait to see just what Johnny, David and Beth will actually teach Harry apart from later how to fight? Will David ever get together with Beth and will she accept him?
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I just love the reactions of Johnny, David and Beth towards what little Harry reveals and shows them his abilities. Yet none of them seemed scared and all but I suppose that's because kids like them are always much more mature than there physical age because what they've been through. I feel little Harry will finally experience some love and nurturing for the first time since his parents died. Just how will the magical world know of Harry's disappearance or will they even know?
RaeRae14 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013