Reviews for The Street Kid
Does harry ever glasses or fixes his vision or something
lol. This is fricken amazing And please continue this is amazing u should be proud of your self
When I was younger the thief lord was my favorite book and is awesome movie sucked also this so great so far
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 4/16
It's a nice story- I'm sorry you were having trouble getting reviews. I usually don't review until the end because my iPod makes it hard to get back to the story from the review page with reloading random stuff, but I did enjoy this:)
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/1
I didn't realize how old and outdated the fic is. Thanks Jewgoole! It always shows old fanfiction no matter what you search for.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/1
I am glad your not going swearing every other word to thepoint there is no plot.

I do hope this isn't going to be a biased Pro Gryffindor fanfic but I can see it oozing out already so I will read up to the sorting to decide if this fic is worth my time or it it's a waste of bandwidth.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
The idea is pretty good but your writing is choppy and the story is moving too fast, if Harry was really abused like that he wouldn't have been so trusting. add on to it and I think you will learn to be great writer, thank you for letting me read this
M164 chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I like your story
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
This is a lot better written then the *Forced Hero* that just drags on and on without getting to the point.

Despite it being much shorter it's better written and I have noticed that such as your fic a lot of fics that don't name chapters tend to be written better.

Fanfics that often name chapters do so in a stupid ass way that actually makes it more confusing then leaving them nameless.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Needs longer chapters
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
You haven't updated in 3 years and 6 months!
GAHHHHH.
Ollie chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Not complete... :(
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I love this :) harry is so sweet!