Reviews for The Street Kid
dracosBIGGESTfan chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
YA-MAZING! :D :D :D :D :D :D
My Golden Wings chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
You haven't given up on this, right? It's coming along really nicely and I really want to know what happens next!
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
hurry up with chapter 9 please
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Good job :)

I like it, really cute, will keep waiting for another chapter, no matter how long it takes :)
faneka chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
A good start to the story. I look forward to the next update. By the time Harry gets to Hogwarts, he won't be easily manipulated.
Kemowitch92 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
This is an interesting chapter and beginning of a story so plz update when you can because I'm curious where it will go.
Lexyaakiddd chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
your story is cute.

it'd be nice if you moved it along though.

Robinhoodfan13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
I would just like to say...Brilliant Story! I like the stories where Harry grows up on the streets...They're just interesting and there's so many different ways they can be written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
well written.
Ileah chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
I wonder when they'll find out that Harry's vision sucks? How'll they afford glasses for him? I love how this is written, how it's described that Harry can't see and how he views people is very good.
HP-bookworm chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Great story! I imediately fell in love with your little Harry.

He's so curious and cute. The teenagers who took him in are well described and made to take a liking in them. I'm already looking forward to the time when David will find out that he loves Beth and I asume and hope she will love him back as more than a 'brother'. The italian couple is lovely too. The change in language to Italien every now and then makes your story more interesting in my opinion (well I understand only some words in Italian and it seems enough to translate most of the couples input). The couple aditionally makes your story more unique. I find interesting OCs very important for a story where Harry ends up on the streets and I love your OCs.

Now I wonder when the teenagers or the Italians notice Harry's poor eye sight. He seems to be as good as blind almost. Just to imagine the boy's big eyes when he can see clearly for the first time! Beside this I'd like to learn about how Harry will do with his magic in the muggle world. How he's day to day life on the streets is. The interactions between the teens, with him, the Italians, etc.

You see your story has captured my thoughts quite a bit. Thank you for your fantastic work and have fun writing the next chapter. I'm longing to read more from you.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Aww, cute! I nearly forgot what this was about, but I figured it out half way through. Good job!

10thWeasley chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Good story, I was happy to see an update! Another one soon? ;)
JustAThinker chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Is it just me, or does "piccolo" look and sound a lot like "picori"?
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 3/17/2010