Reviews for The Street Kid
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I love this :) harry is so sweet!
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Little Harry's still very shy and unsure of himself and others reactions. After all he has nothing to compare others behaviour but to his nasty relatives. Though I do wonder how Vernon Dursley explained to Petunia why the "little freak" Harry was gone from the house. Bet none of them missed him except for the work the he did around the house or being Dudley's punch bag. It will be great to see how little Harry starts changing and slowly becoming more confident of himself and towards those that he trusts. Definitely think Hogwarts will get a shock when he attends. Harry does seem even at this age showing some of his Slytherin traits.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Its great that little Harry seems to have found a family at last. Also that he felt able safely ask questions in typical little kid fashion. Brilliant! I guess Harry hadn't yet started school otherwise the school authorities would likely be asking questions of the Dursley's. Can't wait to see just what Johnny, David and Beth will actually teach Harry apart from later how to fight? Will David ever get together with Beth and will she accept him?
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I just love the reactions of Johnny, David and Beth towards what little Harry reveals and shows them his abilities. Yet none of them seemed scared and all but I suppose that's because kids like them are always much more mature than there physical age because what they've been through. I feel little Harry will finally experience some love and nurturing for the first time since his parents died. Just how will the magical world know of Harry's disappearance or will they even know?
RaeRae14 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Great story! Upload soon k?... XD
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
No offends but weeerd
MaxTheGirl chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I love your story. Please continue, I want to read more:)
PhantomWriter chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
You. Must. Keep. Writing. This. Awesomeness.
tammy6262 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
loved it i can't hate to read the next one so please hurry
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
simplemente hermoso

muero de ganas por el siguiente capitulo y por ver cuando se dan cuenta que el pequeño harry necesita gafas
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Do continue. Though I like it that you show the scenes before Harry attends Hogwarts, I hope that the Hogwarts part would cone soon.

Good luck and all the best!
The-little-67-impala chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
omr! this is so cute! keep updating!
dracosBIGGESTfan chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
YA-MAZING! :D :D :D :D :D :D
My Golden Wings chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
You haven't given up on this, right? It's coming along really nicely and I really want to know what happens next!
BreGyrl23 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011