Reviews for Resolution
fernandfeather chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
This was really dark in a horribly good way. Natsumi was unfortunate in so many ways. I'm glad there was a relatively happy ending. You did a good job conveying complex human feelings.
FeminineBrain chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I love this fic and I've read this more times than I can count. However, this is the first time I've noticed something. When Xanxus is talking about his reputation being "impeachable", I think you mean unimpeachable.
ilko chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Jesus CHRIST

Definitely dark. The psychological complexity is fascinating but Natsumi is so damaged, maybe even as much as Xanxus in the opposite direction except she hides it better. This is such an unhealthy relationship and I don't actually believe Xanxus deserves to live, let alone have her love. Natsumi is beautiful, her heart is beautiful, but this love is so, so wrong.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Get good. :) love how natsu warmed xanxus' heart
Glory7789 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I cried. thank you for all you hard work.
limonium chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
the whole seven chapters can only be described as:
raw. emotions so very /raw/ and just wow it feels as if i felt it too and ugh
this is fantastic and yes, dark, of course, but undeniably fantastic
Cersesi chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I like it.
Lacking chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
nice story
duchessme chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
eh,its complete?i really dnt like a grl tsuna but the story s good so who cares!
FujoshiFever chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
This is the best X27 fanfiction I have ever read! I so hate myself for not discovering this sooner.
Nitmi chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Awesome
history chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
It was such a lovely dark story! You keep Xanxus in character here and make a good Natsumi too.
puruku chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Aww, they wanted to protect her and get revenge and Xanxus finally said he was sorry:)
puruku chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
It was sad that they never spoke Japanese again and it was cute Squalo's view of her :)
puruku chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Oh Xanxus, you need to control your anger...