Reviews for Ever After You
Bridgette Potter chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
Margaret AWOL? Now thats interesting. Is her uncle calling everyone in her phonebook or something? Can't wait for the next chapter!

kilikina chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
aww, soft spoken Hawkeye, concerned about Margaret is always so sweet. Can't wait to see where this goes now...
firebirdgirl chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
She's AWOL! What is the world coming to? Hope Hawk can help her out. Keep up the great work & Happy writing!
CanonAntithesis chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
oh wow, that was unexpected. the plot, as they say, thickens. you ended it with a perfect cliffhanger.

can't wait to see what happens next.
kilikina chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
well this should get interesting...great chapter:)
Bridgette Potter chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
Great! Keep up the good work!

CanonAntithesis chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
great update. and hawkeye's starting to figure things out.

that can't be good.
Bridgette Potter chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
Hawkeye's got quite a wit in this story. I'm glad you're writing again and I'm still wondering why Margaret went all the way to Maine other than to see the sexy doctor. ;)

CanonAntithesis chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
great to see an update on this one and hawkeye asked a valid question. how did she end up in his town? hm. and what about poor bj?
Bridgette Potter chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
Great! I loved how Margaret glared up at him from the beach. And Margaret and Andy on the beach with her adjusting her skirt. She's just doing it with everyone isn't she? B.J. then Andy. Who next Dan?

Terri Granger chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
A most enjoyable fic. I hooe BJ and Peggy manage to make up. I hope Margaret isn't too awful to Hawk. How's everyone else?
Kilikina chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
haha, loved it! Now Hawk needs to steal her away from Andy and keep her all to himself ;)
CanonAntithesis chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
i'm so glad you update this story. iv'e really missed it and still have no idea where it's going, but hey... it's you, so i'm more than willing to wait it out.

can't wait for the next update.
Kilikina chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
LOVED IT! Especially that Daniel recognized who she was :)
Bridgette Potter chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
That was short but well written.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »