Reviews for ANBU Kakashi in Hogwarts
Gast chapter 1 . 1/18
I know that the last update was 2009 and now it's 2015 but can you please start writing again?! 3 This story is really awsome and i think I'm not the only one who thinks like that ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Please continue this story? It's amazing and deserves to be finished! Please?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Please update its to good to let it unfinished
El0ndon chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
UPDATE!
Hollydoor chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Oooooouuuuuuuuu Mr. Potter has no idea! Kill him kashi kill the little basterd!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
...*Starts crying because the fanfic's not gonna be finished.*

Please...Please update this...Please...
Guy chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I really like this story. Please update. At the end you said you almost had the next chapter done.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Although you had to make Kakashi a victim of the whole kiss thing? Real mature. Anyways please update, I really like this story cause Kakashi is so cool in this one!
Ilysia11 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! Very funny!

Peridot15:)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Hahaha this is hilarious! XD
Goldlock chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I guess you won't update this story anymore since last time was in 2009... But I still hope you do 'cause I think this story is AWESOME! Please, update for me? xD
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
awesome please put the next chapter up
Sasori of the Red Sands chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Hmm... Harry took the letter and dagger. Please have Kakashi go on a rampage and kill Harry.
Mitzzi chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Poor Kakashi. I would kill Harry and take the letter and dagger–I mean, ya know, ask nicely. Great story!
WitchOfTheWilds chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Off to a promising start though there are a few tiny errors.

'glad that he had lost his child-like voice 5 months,' you need to make it 'five months ago.'

'taking of his mask.' should be 'taking off his mask.'

And Hokage should have a capital letter as it is a title. And isn't it Sandaime instead of Sondaime?

Now I'm done nit-picking, I'll just keep reading.