Reviews for Against My Will?
I love you for taking a stand to stop promoting rape culture. I also hope no one was attacking you for writing a story that includes that because you don't deserve to be attacked.
CM chapter 1 . 5/4
Sorry to see it go
I didn't see it as promoting Rape
I saw it more as a realistic What if with actual historic and mature realizations of what would have happened to Mulan had he caught her.
Was hoping to see her adapt and learn about HUN culture.
Sad to see it go but don't stop writing other stories
MsBatidora chapter 1 . 3/4
I need to say that you've made a really responsible choice! And that's why you've gained my respect and support. I won't deny that I liked this fanfiction... of course not because of a rape theme (-.-)' I was really interested of you anti-Shang/Mulan thing, Mulan's relationship with Shan Yu and realistism it'd contained. I must admit that was damn clever! But as I've written before I totally understand your decision and I know that you didn't want to provoke and encourage anyone to do such a thing with your story. It must have been hard for you when you'd found out about it. But I hope that this situation won't discourage you from writing. Maybe it will give more strength, who knows? :) I don't know if you will ever read this comment but sometimes miracles happen. KEEP WRITING AND GOOD LUCK!
PS. If I've made some mistakes in my writing then I'm sorry. I'm not native speaker and don't use English as much as I did in the past :/
caribbianbeauty17 chapter 11 . 2/11
Please update soon I didn't even consider these two to be a couple and pop it somehow clicks. You've got me hook line and sinker!
Jasper's sister chapter 11 . 2/9
Love it
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 6 . 1/25
I should tell you that in ancient China the colour for weddings and celebrations in general is RED. WHITE is actually the colour for funerals.
shishiwastaken chapter 11 . 1/22
are you dead again?
shishiwastaken chapter 8 . 1/22
Sooooooooo, you're not dead. GREAT.
Moondaughtergirl chapter 1 . 1/13
I like how this story really is something different to what is usually found in the Mulan Fandom )
I wonder if the bad guy will fall in love with her -
Good that it was only a dream how he has tretened her! o
Will it be like the Stockholm-syndrome? ;)
I love such storys D So please go on wirting ;)
Not bad, I am sort of excited to see where this goes, many tend to out of fear steer clear of the 'evil' guys but some don't. Shan-Yu isn't necessarily 'evil' he is a product of his culture and you see that which is good, can't wait for the next chapter
moniregar chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
wooaahh What's next?
Alonen51 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
yoe have left me chocked up from this last chapter
orc-of-skyrim chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
i love your story. i cant wait until the next chapter.
Sonata of the ni chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
This is actually the first review I have ever written on this site. I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I look forward to reading more chapters!
emhebel chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I can't tell you how much I love, love, love, this story. I've read it twice now and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, please, please, update soon!