Reviews for Against My Will?
Anita Uriel chapter 1 . 1/29
I loved this story. I looked forward to Mulan raising up, showing all those who have gone through troubled times that there was still hope. Thank you for killing that. I believe that you are the lowest scum of the written world. You have not been 'accidently' promoting rape, you were writing something that happens to people every day. Do you believe that simply abandoning your work will somehow rid the world the ideas within it? Or maybe, the people reading have never heard about rape until your story? The world is filled with unsavory actions and simply saying 'lets never write about it' is basically saying that you want to ignore it. For that, I despise you. There is no utopia where the things don't happen and saying 'lets not promote it' is idiotic. You're not selling people into rape by writing a fanfic. The only thing you have done by discontinuing this story is left your character in an eternal hell, and I think that's what aggravates me most. No, she isn't a real person in this sense but you took the responsibly of a person when you started this. You broke her, and then you abandoned her to never over come that situation. For her, there is no hope or end to her pain all because you felt bad about writing it. I don't wish bad things on you. I don't, honest. But can you imagine living in a world without hope or your life ever being better? I know, I'm sticking up for an imaginary character here but you obviously felt that she wasn't good enough for you to save. That she wasn't important to shine after you tarnished her. How dare you? You could have had her get rescued, killed the guy, or escape. I don't care. SOMETHING. I've tried to get over this fic. I said to myself, FOR MONTHS, that it wasn't worth it but author's like you sicken me. You created a horrible situation and then left your character in it. YOU are the rapist in this story. Shan Yu would have just killed her and been done with it but YOU had him rape her. I can't say it enough, how very badly I wish you were in Mulan's place. So you could understand the need to escape but knowing it'll never happen because the person who put you there suddenly gained a conscience and wants to ignore that you ever existed. I don't want to read your other fics. I'm sure they are wonderfully written but I doubt I'd be able to enjoy the writings of such a callous and black hearted individual. You, Anita Uriel, are the worst author and person I have ever had the displeasure of running across. But take my words with a grain of salt; I'm sure the broken raped Mulan YOU created would have worse to say.
FoS chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
While such values should not be promoted, there is a clear distinction between fiction and reality. There is also a little something called the First Amendment that protects and allows freedom of speech. You can either say it all, or ban it all.
It's just such a shame as I actually enjoyed reading your story, even though it contained some implied rape and other negative things. I was mainly able to stomach it because I know how to differentiate reality and fiction. Works of fiction cannot affect you unless you let them, and I hope you take this into consideration next time you write another story.
Either way, I respect your decision and wish you the best of luck!
Ann Gree chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Fuc U Bich
dark-thunder700 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
y'know gurl, I really enjoyed your fanfic. And especially the forbidden is what makes sex so tempting. rape is a part of it. Being overpowered etc. And it's not like anybody forced you to write this story in the first place, you made that up in your pretty little mind yourself and then you "suddenly" notice that it's wrong for you? Seriously?
That's why it is fanfiction, not reality.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I love you for taking a stand to stop promoting rape culture. I also hope no one was attacking you for writing a story that includes that because you don't deserve to be attacked.
CM chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Sorry to see it go
I didn't see it as promoting Rape
I saw it more as a realistic What if with actual historic and mature realizations of what would have happened to Mulan had he caught her.
Was hoping to see her adapt and learn about HUN culture.
Sad to see it go but don't stop writing other stories
MsBatidora chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I need to say that you've made a really responsible choice! And that's why you've gained my respect and support. I won't deny that I liked this fanfiction... of course not because of a rape theme (-.-)' I was really interested of you anti-Shang/Mulan thing, Mulan's relationship with Shan Yu and realistism it'd contained. I must admit that was damn clever! But as I've written before I totally understand your decision and I know that you didn't want to provoke and encourage anyone to do such a thing with your story. It must have been hard for you when you'd found out about it. But I hope that this situation won't discourage you from writing. Maybe it will give more strength, who knows? :) I don't know if you will ever read this comment but sometimes miracles happen. KEEP WRITING AND GOOD LUCK!
PS. If I've made some mistakes in my writing then I'm sorry. I'm not native speaker and don't use English as much as I did in the past :/
caribbianbeauty17 chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
Please update soon I didn't even consider these two to be a couple and pop it somehow clicks. You've got me hook line and sinker!
Sans's Wife chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Love it
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
I should tell you that in ancient China the colour for weddings and celebrations in general is RED. WHITE is actually the colour for funerals.
shishiwastaken chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
are you dead again?
shishiwastaken chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Sooooooooo, you're not dead. GREAT.
Moondaughtergirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I like how this story really is something different to what is usually found in the Mulan Fandom )
I wonder if the bad guy will fall in love with her -
Good that it was only a dream how he has tretened her! o
Will it be like the Stockholm-syndrome? ;)
I love such storys D So please go on wirting ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Not bad, I am sort of excited to see where this goes, many tend to out of fear steer clear of the 'evil' guys but some don't. Shan-Yu isn't necessarily 'evil' he is a product of his culture and you see that which is good, can't wait for the next chapter
moniregar chapter 11 . 12/11/2014