Reviews for Sword's Play
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/24

Oh Gosh, you pervert Sword... XD
And Murata... Pervy Geika...

and sad confused Jealous (and possessive. he did think to destroy) Yuuri...

Shaoran chapter 1 . 4/6
Well im sure cecile would not mind. Lol.
Anju213 chapter 1 . 1/3
I loved your story! ((Yuuri casually realizes that his sword gets more ass than HIS sword))
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Lol pmg I love morgif.
Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Love the story! THough I wish there had been more with Yuuri and Wolfram than Morgiff, still though it was really funny! Great job!
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is me-

"It was a full two minutes before Wolfram figured out what he meant."

Me: Huh?

*twenty seconds later*

Me: *blushing while covering mouth* Perverts! *notices how Wolfram said the same thing and started laughing*

"It was twenty-two whole minutes before Yuuri got what he meant by it."

*two seconds later*

Me: Oh my gawd! *giggling uncontrollably*

""Maybe if you kept your eyes on my sword, and not on me, you'd improve," Wolfram said with a smirk.

"My eyes were on your sword," Yuuri countered, suggestively.

"Which one?""

Me: *understands immediately* Dayuum... *blushes as inappropriate images not suited for my age make an appearance in head* I feel perverted...

*reads next line* "Pervert." *blushes at coincidence*

And scene... Love it!
Nitishu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMFC that was hilarious XD I couldn't stop laughing! How did I not find this sooner?

"Sword fighting" *snicker snicker*
wicked liz chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I know I'm insane for finding this fic hysterical, but I gave my sanity up for a lost cause when I entered the search terms. *sigh*

Truly brilliant. Murata getting entertained, and the whole "Perverts!" thing was too funny.
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was too funny. I am literally giggling so much my flatmates are wondering what's the matter with me. All of the innuendos in this are perfect and beyond the funniest I've read in any series. All of those swords...I can't stop picturing it. Nicely done. Thanks for the entertainment!
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hahh, the last sentence was smart. I kinda like the cute one-shot.
chase3136 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
hahaha. that's funny! This is actually the second Morfig/Wolfram, erm crack-pairing? that I've read and I must say, I'm becoming a fan. It's just so hilarious! And Yuri's jealousy in this cracked me up! I was laughing along with Murata! And I loved the way you ended it too. Hhaha, perverts, heh.
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LoL. That was the funnest KKM fanfiction ever! Make a sequel PLEASE o PLEASE!
VampirePrinssess chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Me- man this story made me laugh so much I just love Morgif and Murata they are the BEST

Isy- I loved the swords part that was just funny and how Murata just kept saying that they're innocent
shie0917 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i'm dying from laughter here! hilarious!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/19/2011