Reviews for Peter's Choice
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great story! Truly, I really love this. If you want to continue, I'll read. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Cinderpool-Beam Me Up Sokka chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I really liked it! Especially at the end with the sorting hat, that was my favorite part.
MissCaty chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really like how you make Peter seem more human and 3-dimensional. I think you really should continue this along if you can. Its very interesting to see him from another perspective.

One thing, I thought it was funny that the hat was dejected at Sirius choosing Gryffindor. :)

Thanks for the story!

grindylow07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love it. Peter's story most definitely needs to be told, and I really like your style. James and Sirius hugging struck me as odd, but other than that, it seems pretty canon to me! Yay canon... So basically, if you have time, I'd really like it if you continued, and I'm not just saying that because you're awesome. I really liked that cloud drifting across the starry sky/ceiling. I'm assuming the imagery was intentional, no?
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
yay! ) i like it! i think you should continue it! ) )
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Interesting. This is an intriguing story, I would like to see how it turns out. Nice characterization, and I like the way the boys met! Especially turning that prat Lucius' hair green. Heh.