Reviews for Chuck Versus the Burn Notice
theseth456 chapter 1 . 5/30
Hello. I'd like to start by saying that I absolutely love your "Chuck-Burn Notice" crossover. I started following Burn Notice when it came out in 2007, but stopped following it (and TV shows in general) after the second season. Earlier this year, however, I got Netflix and picked up where I left off on Burn Notice, but never even heard of Chuck until a friend of mine told me about the show given how much of a Burn Notice fan I was. I am now a huge fan of both shows and always wondered what it would be like for our heroes to come together in a crossover. As I read your story, I could definitely picture the characters from both shows and even "hear" them in my mind. I like how Sarah and Michael had a past together in the CIA as I can easily picture the two of them doing covert ops together (well before Chuck came along anyway). I also like how you brought in Carina, especially since she was in only one episode when you wrote this. Anyway, keep up the excellent fanfic writing. I'd love to see a sequel or something like that now that you mentioned it.
rosie.alsides chapter 1 . 5/13
Hello. I just wanted to let u know I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was well thought out and carefully planned and had the thought amount of action. Some people on fanfiction tend to try and put too much but I like your balance. I know this story has been finished for awhile but I just wanted to let u know that. Have a nice day!
johnmurray2 chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
That was very well written and incredibly funny keep up the good work.
And have a Merry Christmas .
johnmurray2 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
If it wasn't for chuck suggesting to help it would never been done having them help.
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Sara should quit treating chuck like a kid and more like an adult he is over 27 and he has feelings also.
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Crash and Burn this story is so great keep it going.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Well done! I love both shows and I thought you did an awesome job capturing the essence of each. I especially like Sam's dialogue. The plan sounded like something that Michael would come up with. I do wish there could have been a more intimate Charah moment but that would have stretched the canon too much so I understand why you didn't. I do feel that Fi would have read Sarah the riot act for her treatment of Chuck after the rescue. I like that you had Sarah realize that her wishing Chuck would "stay in the car" would mean that Chuck wouldn't be Chuck, the man she Lo-cared for. All in all I loved it!
stars90 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic job! Great to both sets of characters.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Well... Chuck my boy... don't let Fiona hear these... she ain't look kindly to this sort of rumors and suggestions.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Poor Michael...
JasonZ0654 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
The last bit with Sam was bloody brilliant, haha. Nice one
w.a.sterling chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
Hey man just found this. Thank you for validating my thought that these two shows would be good together in their interaction. Hope you're still writing. There are really so many shows that I think could cross-over with these two (sigh) I just wish there was more interaction on TV, like a living world of storylines, instead of separate timelines. Anyways, I digress. Great stuff, thanks for the story man.
HEXER chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
There was no Serbian death squads in Sarajevo in 2005, maybe during the nineties but not after 2000.
Did you even do any research on the subject.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2013