Reviews for Rise of the Sue
laura buzali chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I think it's funny how we, as readers, can go into this type of story prepared and actually want to read it, but the second we try a fic and get bogged down by grammar and sucky plots, it gets auto-rejected. So...other than that, a few sp errors (which I think could be intentional) and the over-doneness of it all was perfect. Good job. Just don't try to write a real fic and have it end up like this unintentionally...
Blah chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Your laws were hilarious; 18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity made me laugh so much! Also, this was so cheesy and, honestly, stupid, that it was AWESOME! Please write more!
Darkide chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow,that was so wrong lol, but oh so good! It was hilarious, I cried in several places because it was funny. The ending was dumb but the rest was quite funny. Except for the Scabby-mist, that was just funny lol. Awe-sama was horrible, but also very good lol.
CyAnIdE LoLlIpOp chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*falls off chair laughing* Oh my. This is like a mixture of all the worst aspects of fanfiction. I was reading an actual self-insert on here yesterday(not on this fandom). It sucked. Horribly. I'm not going to say who's it was ,but it was pretty bad. Although I do think you can pair an OC with a cannon character and it'll work out. It just takes a really good writer. -.-; Sorry my review was so long. The example of a mary sue was awesome.