Reviews for Comfort
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Good.
spiel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww, lovely story!
This pairing is simply too cute for words
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
How come in almost everyone of the Angeal/Zack/Cloud fic's I read Zack often ends up doing his... well, his "own thing" if ya get my drift? XD

I did read this one time travel fic where Zack was sandwhiched between Angeal and Cloud, but the slash scene was interrupted by a nervous Cloud and we never got to the good part... Figures. -.- lol X3

But then again, I suppose it's difficult writing a threesome with guys, huh? Maybe i'll try my hand in it some time... :/

Oh, but your story was absolutely amazing! We got to have a cute lil' Uke Cloud, and an overprotective Seme, Angeal... X3 Plus, Zack at the end was pretty funny. )

Your grammar's really good too... I didn't get confused, not once! :D And that's saying something, since i'm easily lost and all. XD
Illulian chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Awe, seriously not enough CloudxAngealxZack out there to do them justice! Great fic *favs* ;)

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Only because they make you happy. Loved this! I really like this threesome!

KHfujoshigirl98
FallenAngel2194 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OHMYGAWD! Love it!
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*nose bleed* :0 that was hot !
my friend chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Gaia, I feel so scared every time you go away because I might now ever get to see you again" should that be not ever, or never?

Cloud was still unused to be touched." is that right? i keep thinking it should be being touched.

He instinctively tightened hi s arms around Angeal’s neck, crying out" the his has a space in it.

now, i am not saying you cannot spell, i just thought you would want to fix the mistakes, you seem to have put some time into this, and i understand the things that can slip through even the sharpest eyes.

to the story itself, i absolutely loved it! you shall deffintaly be hearing from me tommorrow, but for now i am tired.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Sexy. Usually when people do this pairing(Is it still called a pairing with three people?) it turns out bad and cruddy. But the way you did it...was exceptional. I loved it, I really did. It was sweet, sexy, and orgasmically hot. :]
000040 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hot 8D As I'm reading more and more of your stories, I'm becoming more addicted to your writing style
Alkya chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
OMG! *squee* Loved it! Okay yes it was a little OOC, but who cares!
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is turning into one of my favorite threesomes, right next to Seph/Zack/Cloud lol. XD Thanks for writing this!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So ctue! Totally love it!
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 1/26/2009