Reviews for Fair Trade
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
now what review should I write that is worthy of this story? it was among the top three HP fics I had read. brilliant idea. a very good use of a humourous vocabulary. I loved the whole way the discussion went.

amzingly witty.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awesome! Much better.
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
BILLIANT piece of work! Seriously!

Hilarious, well thought out, original, and just all togeter a really fun piece to read!

Too funny!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I always enjoy stories which show canonical character-defining events in a different light. Bravo!
mark chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
What a super plot!

congratulations on such a clever idea; and it makes SO much sense :-)

Regards
Kushurimi chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very clever, an intruiging idea that I, once again, have never seen before. Maybe I'm not broad enough in my reading, maybe not, but I do know that I enjoyed this.

Another original and entertaining story, oh palendromically named one. :-P

Thanks,

Kushurimi.
fhippogriff chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Thank you for a good story. I do enjoy your endings. I didn't know Harry had seen the princess bride...
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
... well, i never thought of it that way :)

really makes you think
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was masterful. I really loved the way that it ended.
SuLily chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow, you are an amazing author with SO many great ideas, please continue to write, because it is amazing! Love how you take plot holes and make them stories!
lisawels chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was great! Loved the way how the horcuxes made tom turn into voldemort and how he became crazier n crazier.
Eternal Raine chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Holy shit! This was brilliant! It has the feeling of a long and masterful saga, yet it's a one-shot! Tom and Harry arguing with Voldemort over his insanity and winning! I'm in awe!
Artscapades chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
And that is how it should have ended! :D
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I agree with this story.
Sillybookwarm chapter 1 . 5/23/2010