Reviews for Fair Trade
Andante825 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Very smart and plausible - why the heck didn't he put on Ravenclaw's diadem instead of defiling it with dark magic? Love the back-and-forth, especially Harry's and Tom's lines, and the resolution. Nicely written.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Brilliant! Really great story. Thank you so much for concisely pointing out every stupid thing Voldemort has done.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Well, this was interesting, that's for certain. Thanks!
Masquer Q chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
The ending was totally unexpected! It blindsided me completely! On the other hand, Harry was rather calm in his interactions with the killer of his parents and mentor, but the Occlumency skills cover that. At first, I thought he had used some of the Felix Felicis he secretly had left hidden away.
Anyways, awesome plot! Just wished it could be expanded on, but the one-shot format may have been the better idea. Who knows?
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Well done with the story and pointing out voldys plans flaws
Tharl chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Ooo that was great! Makes me hunger for a post-story with a Sane!Dictator Riddle.
Separ chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Very nice, great little story!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Masterfully done! I was expecting some sort of twist at the end, but you got me with that one.

Excellent plot? Check.
Realistic dialogue? Check.
Rational conceit for the story? Check.
Careful and accurate handling of the technical aspects of English? Double-check.

Yes. This gets a Favorite.
Mary chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
That's an interesting look on Voldemort and his horcruxes. And ot's really well written!
harmeet chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I really like ur fan fics but in this one there are many errors like tom made horcrux out of an accidently killed myrtle bt to make a horcrux a person willingly need to kill some one nd in the process damage his soul beyond repair since it was an accident so toms soul was not damaged . also when voldy absorbs tom to join the soul bt its impossible as i already stated damaged beyond repair so its impossible for voldy to take tom back
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
pretty interesting fic! (_)
Rosina Ferguson chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Brilliant... just brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
nice
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Is it bad that this strikes me as entirely plausible? I think that's bad. I think that's a sign I have read far, far too much fanfiction...

Anyway, great little oneshot!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I'm approaching a lack of words when it comes to responding to this. Really, really brilliant.

And, really, losing part of your sanity with each Horcrux explains a LOT about Moldy Voldy's actions.
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »