Reviews for Fair Trade
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I can see Tom stumbling upon the magical equivalent of a 'plastic' surgeon in America or somewhere, then executing a plan where he is his own son or grandson, or a cousin if necessary. Ironically, his rule manages to become a Golden Age, despite Muggleborns being forced to adapt to a much more traditional and mixed-magical-orientation society instead of the Magical-world-adapts-to-suit-muggleborns and Light-is-Might/Dark-is-Not-Allowed thing they had going on. I can also see there being a part of the Ministry that specializes in the Changeling Division. A probably-morally-wrong policy in place making a group of Aurors that specializes in switching Muggleborns with Muggle orphans or Squibs as soon as they first use Magic and modifying memories and everything so that the Muggle parents usually don't even notice.
Aislynn chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
This is stunning, and it works on all levels, too. Greatly done! Applause!
Rabbit887 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Woah that was cool!
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Don't recall reading this before but it is entertaining and thought provoking.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Sure beats the hell out of interminable camping trips, Snape-shaped holes, sentient wands, and the Disarming Charm of Death.

Not to mention confusing kamikaze-like behaviour with Christian sacrifice.

Brilliant fic.
Alex chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Pretty nice. Thanks. :)
The Shadows Will chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Harry Potter and logic? Crazy i tell you. Well done, an enjoyable read that filled in some plot holes JKR left for us. It always confused me how Lucius, and through him Voldemort, basically owned the ministry through most of the books but decided a coup was needed.
Andante825 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Very smart and plausible - why the heck didn't he put on Ravenclaw's diadem instead of defiling it with dark magic? Love the back-and-forth, especially Harry's and Tom's lines, and the resolution. Nicely written.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Brilliant! Really great story. Thank you so much for concisely pointing out every stupid thing Voldemort has done.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Well, this was interesting, that's for certain. Thanks!
Masquer Q chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
The ending was totally unexpected! It blindsided me completely! On the other hand, Harry was rather calm in his interactions with the killer of his parents and mentor, but the Occlumency skills cover that. At first, I thought he had used some of the Felix Felicis he secretly had left hidden away.
Anyways, awesome plot! Just wished it could be expanded on, but the one-shot format may have been the better idea. Who knows?
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Well done with the story and pointing out voldys plans flaws
Tharl chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Ooo that was great! Makes me hunger for a post-story with a Sane!Dictator Riddle.
Separ chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Very nice, great little story!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Masterfully done! I was expecting some sort of twist at the end, but you got me with that one.

Excellent plot? Check.
Realistic dialogue? Check.
Rational conceit for the story? Check.
Careful and accurate handling of the technical aspects of English? Double-check.

Yes. This gets a Favorite.
349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »