Reviews for Fair Trade
kubas89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
good chapter
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
What is there on this story to be done better than you did it already? Thank you for sharing it, great idea!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
awesome story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very interesting. Really liked the premise and how it worked out, and that Tom was able to go back into a closer version of what he could have been, hadn't he gone all crazy-like when he split his soul, as well as filling in a lot of strangeness that JKR put in the canon, though she seemed to be off in the last few books anyway. Something to think of a benevolent dictator as it were, running the wizarding world, and it not being Harry or Albus as is usually done.
Hypochondria chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Excellent work. I love it. I know you said it's a one shot, but please write a sequel. I want to see how Tom deals with the Death Eaters.
slmncpm chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
oh i really love this take on things. thanks so much!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
that ruled. oh to have seen voldie's face as harry told him flat out he was nutters. lol.

Lansday-Larry chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
very nice, very nice indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter or two on how Tom became Minister or a leader of the gray or something like that.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Good story. Voldemort really is insane. Of course, many of the wizards in cannon are.
mix chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
"...not a small cabal of syncopates."

I think you're wanting "sycophants" there.

Cool idea.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*snicker* Oh, that's an interesting approach to defusing Voldemort, converting him to deal with the wizarding world as a benevolent leader. I can see where this approach would appeal to Harry as it mitigates a lot of concerns he'd have otherwise held.

hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Interesting story. I'm not sure what else you thought about doing with it, it seems pretty complete to me. I liked Harry's quip about marrying the two of them.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I knew you'd tell a great story, but with your penchant for plot twists, I had no idea how this would end. You exceeded my expectations entirely. Bravo! Loved the story, loved the ending.
Play4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A very interesting story. I have to say I enjoyed it a great deal. Full of unusual twists. :)
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »