Reviews for Fair Trade
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very nicely done alternate ending to Harry and Tom's own little personal hell. This is one of the more original concepts I've seen, to be sure and you've done an excellent job of making it very easy to suspend disbelief. Top drawer writing.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very nice one-shot!

I could totally see Harry being willing to set up a deal like this. And the ending was perfect - a better world, and no one but Harry and Tom know. No additional fame, just a happier life.
Madengineer chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
hey buddy, very good chapter and very thoughtful...keep up the good writing!

cheers
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Nice, I didnt see that coming.
Mede chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Nice, very nice. I like your take on the sentience of the piece of Voldemort's soul in Harry, how he and Tom allied to destroy Voldemort, and how he's actually okay with the idea of Tom being in power. Tom'll do it so much better than Voldemort would have. And it's reasonable to me that Harry would only really care about his friends and their families rather than the entire wizarding world.

Excellent reference to the Princess Bride, too. I can still hear that little moron going "Incon-*ceiv*-able!"... :)
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this was a nice read, original.

pm
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Holy crap. Your one-shots are freaking amazing. Man, its stories like these that remind me why I read fanfiction. I always knew canon Voldemort made some odd decisions, but I didn't realize how DUMB some of his plans were. This story completely changed my view of Voldemort. I bet I'm never going to be able to read another Harry Potter book without thinking how dumb Voldemort is now .
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow. I'm so happy! I've always admired the brillance of Tom Riddle and I'm so happy somebody showed how admirable he is. I'm working on a story that contains him being unwillingly altered to become voldemort (MORON).
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I felt good after that. Thanx.

Ah, Crazy, crazy Voldie...

-IJedi
kubas89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
good chapter
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
What is there on this story to be done better than you did it already? Thank you for sharing it, great idea!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
awesome story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very interesting. Really liked the premise and how it worked out, and that Tom was able to go back into a closer version of what he could have been, hadn't he gone all crazy-like when he split his soul, as well as filling in a lot of strangeness that JKR put in the canon, though she seemed to be off in the last few books anyway. Something to think of a benevolent dictator as it were, running the wizarding world, and it not being Harry or Albus as is usually done.
Hypochondria chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Excellent work. I love it. I know you said it's a one shot, but please write a sequel. I want to see how Tom deals with the Death Eaters.
slmncpm chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
oh i really love this take on things. thanks so much!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »