Reviews for Fair Trade
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
It's almost incredible how every character in the HP series can be easily demonstrated as stupid and shallow. Of course, that's what gives the fanfiction so much to play with. If JKR had made actual three dimensional characters it would make things much more difficult.

Interesting oneshot. I liked it.
swabloo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I suppose the power the Dark Lord knows not is common sense and logic, ey?
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hahaha, I love this careful analysis of 'The Life and Times of Voldemort'. Fantastic work, this is a great explanation of why his plans were also so...STUPID. *shakes head* It's like you said, if he was so brilliant in school, why on Earth come up with that ridiculous Triwizard Cup idea?

I really like the ending and Harry's attitude towards the general Wizarding public. Please do keep writing more HP stuffs~!

~fd97
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Fantastic. Really.
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Excellent. A really neat explanation for Voldemort's increasingly ridiculous decisions.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Excellent premise and good story.

Only thing it needed was a bunch of error corrections (all sorts) and it would have been outstanding - rather than merely better than 90 percent of HP fanfic.
JinxyKat chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This plot was very inventive, and well written. I enjoyed it very much.
DrE chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
A pretty good story.. not your best one, but definitely a good one. 7.5/10
Talon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
By all means, this is excellent!

A great idea and a wonderful implementation. You've done a great job. This is definately one of your best pieces of work so far.

Keep up the good work!
mountainelements chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I really like how you come up with original twists in your stories. I never would have thought of Harry defeating Voldemort like that.
madbrad chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
An entertaining read, although it's a 'gray' ending of sorts; Harry's confirmation that he 'sort of' meant it when he stated that he didn't care about the 'plebs' was worrying. Also I wouldn't be as sure as him that the new!Riddle wouldn't relapse back into a dark lord; after all, new!Riddle is still less than he was originally (although I'm fuzzy on that; Harry says that Tom's soul was 'healed' in him, does that mean it was approaching the 'size' of a normal, one-person soul?) and even if he wasn't, what's to stop history from repeating itself? The original Riddle went down the dark lord path, after all.

Still, this time around he already has a number of horcruxes still extant ... if he holds off from making any more hopefully he'll prove to be stable.

"I have no idea what a bloody diadem is" - heh. I dare say millions of children across the world learnt at least one new word in July 2007, thanks to Rowling. (For the record, I didn't know the word either.)

The dickering over the vow was good; Voldemort's original refusal to go ahead with it ... and then his limiting the number of Harry!friends ... was good stuff, getting around the usual fanfic tricks that were in the back of my mind as I headed towards the conclusion of your story.
hemotem chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
A great read I thank you for posting this story. I like how you got tom to take over voldie hehe. Thank you again for a great read.

Hemotem
sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Interesting. Nice. I approve.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Nice, I loved a thoughtful and proactive Harry using what he had to deal with his situation.
Vukk chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Harry vanquished the dark lord. He used a power known not by the dark lord, sane reasoning. They held hands and performed an unbreakable vow fulfilling being vanquished at the hands of the other. Laughs at the irony.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »