Reviews for Fair Trade
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
awesome
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
that ruled. oh to have seen voldie's face as harry told him flat out he was nutters. lol.

~cd
Lansday-Larry chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
very nice, very nice indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter or two on how Tom became Minister or a leader of the gray or something like that.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Good story. Voldemort really is insane. Of course, many of the wizards in cannon are.
mix chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
"...not a small cabal of syncopates."

I think you're wanting "sycophants" there.

Cool idea.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*snicker* Oh, that's an interesting approach to defusing Voldemort, converting him to deal with the wizarding world as a benevolent leader. I can see where this approach would appeal to Harry as it mitigates a lot of concerns he'd have otherwise held.

Beautiful.
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Interesting story. I'm not sure what else you thought about doing with it, it seems pretty complete to me. I liked Harry's quip about marrying the two of them.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I knew you'd tell a great story, but with your penchant for plot twists, I had no idea how this would end. You exceeded my expectations entirely. Bravo! Loved the story, loved the ending.
Play4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A very interesting story. I have to say I enjoyed it a great deal. Full of unusual twists. :)
VahnPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow...Just wow. Outstanding.
OwlofNight chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Another unique mostly canon awesome story

Grats, i enjoyed it

Cant wait for another hit.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I LOVE this story. It's amazing! The final line of the story "And nobody would ever know he was the cause." was PURE GENIOUS! I really like this story, and it was believeable. Great job!
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Of all the stories pointing out stupid plot holes in canon, this is perhaps the best.

There are dozens of stories pointing out all the places DD was an idiot, but this is the first I've seen pointing out *all* the places, even all the way back to Hogwarts, that LV was an idiot-and offering a good reason why.

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.
esama chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Now this is brilliant. All those loose ends neatly tied down. Explains things whole lot better than the books did and in interesting way. Thank you very much for sharing.
serrebi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Even though you weren't totally satisfied with this fic, I still enjoyed reading it. Nice twist near the end.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »