Reviews for Fair Trade
Saere chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
PRINCESS BRIDE ALLUSION! That makes you awesome. XD

Great story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Rather amusing dialogue. Like how they tricked VOldemort.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
A most excellent piece. Haven't seen a plotline like this before. Very refreshing and interesting. Thank you for the read.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That was brilliant...also some great deductions too!
Ookami chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
EPIC!
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Brilliant awesome writing keep it up.
chaosfire999 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Fantastic!

no im not saying anything else...
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
It's almost incredible how every character in the HP series can be easily demonstrated as stupid and shallow. Of course, that's what gives the fanfiction so much to play with. If JKR had made actual three dimensional characters it would make things much more difficult.

Interesting oneshot. I liked it.
swabloo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I suppose the power the Dark Lord knows not is common sense and logic, ey?
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hahaha, I love this careful analysis of 'The Life and Times of Voldemort'. Fantastic work, this is a great explanation of why his plans were also so...STUPID. *shakes head* It's like you said, if he was so brilliant in school, why on Earth come up with that ridiculous Triwizard Cup idea?

I really like the ending and Harry's attitude towards the general Wizarding public. Please do keep writing more HP stuffs~!

~fd97
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Fantastic. Really.
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Excellent. A really neat explanation for Voldemort's increasingly ridiculous decisions.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Excellent premise and good story.

Only thing it needed was a bunch of error corrections (all sorts) and it would have been outstanding - rather than merely better than 90 percent of HP fanfic.
JinxyKat chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This plot was very inventive, and well written. I enjoyed it very much.
DrE chapter 1 . 1/31/2009