Reviews for Fair Trade
thonez chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
fantastic
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This is wonderful I really love this little talk that Harry and Tom had with the Dark Tosser.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
this makes so much sense that it actually is plausible even in canon.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Okay, that was fantastic
Rock on
InkPenchantery chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
...You are...amazing, wonderful, exceptional. I want to give you the most epic high five ever. I would take you with me were I to be stuck on a desert island. Thank you, BajaB.
Goose chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on this site. None of that silly fangirl drivel, or the tons of bashing tripefests, just good grammar, unique and interesting plots, good characterization, etc. Your work is refreshing.
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Excellent. Thank you.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
great one
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Well, now. That was different. Most of your stories seem to be. Other than the general style, the basis for each is always original.
ani chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
man, i never looked at it this way... well i did for CoS, how could you not? i just never thought through the rest of it. they way you set this up was nice, especially keeping Tom at what would have been his age back then.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Nice
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This. Is. Epic. Have I ever told you I love you? Because I do. You are an awesome person.
kjhgf chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
great ;)
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
wow
i really, really, love this
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This. It makes SO MUCH SENSE.

Why don't the books make this much sense? *exudes frustration*

Thanks for a great read! I've always loved it when authors can put so much into a small space.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »