Reviews for Fair Trade
LightsPast chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ahahaha, cool story. Now you mention it, Riddle WAS still in school when he apparently killed his dad and grandparents, so what happened to the trace?
Really good idea :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
a nice way to solve problems. I like this .
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was great!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Now I want Tom to get the DADA job LOL
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Great story. Loved the sly insults on JK's plot. lol They were entertaining but Voldemort never made sense at all in retrospect. Plenty have recognized him as a poor villain.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That was a great story - I can imagine that actually happening :P
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I always figured Voldemort went nuts and became an over the top villain, but you've done an amazing job organizing the case against him. Nice solution too. Had the soul fragment grown and healed instead of festered and withered, that could have happened.
duj chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Good job on the crazy-Voldemort thesis. Pity your Snape-hate (or Harry-worship?) blinds you about the Occlumency lessons. Snape was doing Dumbledore's bidding, not Voldemort's, and it was Harry himself who opened up his mind to Voldemort. He *wanted* to see what Voldemort was showing him.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You know, this makes a whole lot of sense.
Everettspartisan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Really quite good. A thoroughly logical explanation for the Dark Lord's insanity.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Interesting
elemout chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome, it makes so much sense that Voldemort couldn't be that stupid.
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow, I really loved the misunderstood-Tom scene were he was only trying to save his Basalik friend but got under suspision for murder. I never thought of that.
S4A4M chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Sweeet!
Beyogi chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great idea. I'm really curious what Tom would do now.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi