Reviews for I Thought You Said
ashcraft.trina chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
itte'sasprite chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I didn't think that she would be a awful drunk. I thought she would be a cute drunk or a kissing maniac. You really got all the personalities down perfectly! Can't wait for your next update. Though its been almost 4 years?
BLomsom chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
wow! now everyone in ojou knew she was a girl!
I'm so serious about this story
whar will be happend next?
i'm so excited to the next chapter C:
iamalex117 chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
hehehe kekeke muahahahaha *DEATH PENALTY*

bloody awesome job mate keep up the good work.

I love it nice twist having him fool everyone.

Hm i just got an idea all of Deimon is girls in desquise muahahahahaha *DEATH PENALTY*

Seriosuly though keep up the good work i'm loving this story
Bird of Dreams chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
wow! really awesome job! lol kaede's drunk :)...omg what's going to happen now that oujou knows that she's a girl? gah! UPDATE UPDATE SON! 0.o...btw i really like the bbq. i think its so fun when the rival football teams get together outside of the games :D
papaya4 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Great Job your story I Thought You Said is Outstanding,Playful,Brilliant,WOW,wonderful you are a Genius Please Continue Please please I Absolutely Love your story very much,Please Please Please Please update your Story,Please do not stop,quit,Please I am begging you. Pretty Please with whipped cream and Raspberries on top. Will Agon Kongo Appear in your Story?
ramenluv chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
I ... I like this story. ALOT!

I never thought I would like an oc!

Can't wait for an update
breadbutterpudding chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
Some suggestions then... erm, well,I'd like to see the Oujo's reaction first

And maybe soon a friendly match of Oujo vs. Deimon appears and well... I dunno, Kaeda pulls a crazy stunt or... goes mad, lol you can just ignore what I said ;;

can't wait for the next chapter~
RoseJustice chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
LOL! Cute!
xDarklightx chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
Funny
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
I like it.
WitHiNMyShaDoWx chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Hi~

I reaLLy liKe uR sToRy ...

I tHinK HiRuMa'X peRsoNaLitY iX picTuReD peRfectLy ...

Ur sToRy iX oNe oF tHa beXt HiRuMaOC sToRy aRounD ...

I loVe iT!

PleaXe upDaTe xooN!
fanalisse chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Update soon!~

Hehe, poor Shin was left all alone to clean up all the mud!

Yeah, he DID talk a lot in the previous chapter! So out of character, but it was like a dream come true...

-sparkly look in eyes-

Alright...let's get down to business.

1. This has kinda been driving me insane; YOU'RE NOT PUTTING PUNCTUATION AT THE END OF A QUOTATION! .

In "“I’ve always known” Shin, lifted Kaede up princess style and jogged quietly up the hill.", you're forgetting to put punctuation right before the direct quote thingy ends. Also, there should be a verb before Shin, or you get rid of the comma and add a period.

It should be something along the lines of, "I've always known," said Shin, lifting Kaede blah blah blah blah.

OR

"I've always known." Shin lifted Kaede up princess style and blah blah blah blah.

If you were planning to write the first version, you will need to change the tense of 'lifted' into present tense.

The not-putting-punctuation-before-end-of-direct-quote has also occured in various other places besides the sentence I just mentioned.

2. I think 'oldy' should be 'oldie'.

...I think that's it. The main problem is with the punctuation. Hope you correct it next chapter! (There will be a next chapter...right? -glare-)
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
I like it. I wwant to read what happens.
LeoCookie chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
Too Many Ideas and ShadowDemon-Gengar pretty much say what it is to say,i hope you wont think of those type of reviews as flames as they are just trying to help you out(I mean..how many people will give you that much of a detailed review?and you really should be prepared on being judged when you decided to write a story). I'm surprised on how talkative Shin is.. it's really OOC of him(the only time i really see him talk is when it's during the Ojo game,.. while he was observing their opponents and such and just mostly about football.. and still,he doesn't talk that much when it comes to it..he's very much of an introspective type of guy..you know,prefers to keep to himself in my opinion)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »