Reviews for Unsinkable Love
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was amazing! I loved it!
MyNae chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh, how I wish Edward Masen (Jack Dawson) had survived this time in your version of Titanic. Loved it regardless.
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
no matter how much I like the story, and trust me I really do, my mind can't link Edward with Jack and Bella with Rose. The story is well written, that's not the point, but I really feel like it's not Edward and Bella in there, because it isn't their story. It kind of belongs to two of the most amazing characters ever, you know? I really like the one-shot, but it's a pity my mind can't connect it with each other. It me, not you! (gosh that sounds cheesy.. it is true however) Just wanted to let you know that I like it no matter what :)
nessiecullen225 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
i absolutely love you forever...Titanic is my FAVORITE movie EVER! and you just combined it with twilight...and so i love you forever! this is the best thing ever...thank you SO SO SO SO SO much!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
loved it!
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aw great job!
I'm in love with the moon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
It's good. Just a small typo. You referred to Edward as "Edward Cullen" at some point, but wasn't he introduced as Edward Masen? Just pointing it out.
Isabella Hart chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
oh this was an amzing story! i love the titanic spin. i'll go vote for it if i figure out how haha. absolutely loved it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
AW. I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. I LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD, THIS ONESHOT MADE ME CRY. AWESOME JOB. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
ALPS88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
awesome and very well-written. i got teary eyed at the end. it was so sad, i could imagine Bella and Edward on the titanic :D sigh, the best love stories always end in a tragedy...
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this story was always so sad...i always cry at the end of this story...i wish you had included the ending where Bella died and she reunites with Edward...please please...consider it...
spidermonkey1918 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
omg that was so good! i loved it!
edward101lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
aw.. i actually cried and i wasnt even seeing the movie, this is just such a sad story..

very well done btw
wishesonstars chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i love this movie so much. great story!
Ellie747 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
HOLY SHIT!

This was AMAZING! Even though there was a few POV errors here and there, it was WONDERFUL! True to the movie, which I loved. I was giggling like an idiot until the end, where I cried, lol. Thanks for the great read. XD