Reviews for Swallowed in the Sea
space77 chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
I'm amazed by how much better *this* would have been than what we actually received. That ending was just unadulterated bliss to me... the angst, the promised vengeance, the EMOTION that we aren't privy to by the show's writers.

Awesome take on what you were given early-on; I tried to stay away from spoilers on this one, but there were a few that I couldn't help but peek. :)

Great job!

~S
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
i have to be honest, i hate spoilers, so i couldn't bring myself to read this one until after the episode has aired. speaking of your fic, it is an absolutely gem. thanks for sharing.
bb-4ever chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
excellent fic can't wait to see the episode. its good he got his bones in the end. look forward to more soon
CCB chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
An interesting tale, i liked the ending a great deal.
piratesmiley chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
I love this so much. It is seriously beautiful. And I hope this happens.

You did a wonderful job.

Pirate.
iamwriter chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Nice!
iamwriter chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Oh do I ever so hope for a kiss on this episode, it could so easy be explained away if needed, if it does not happen though, atleast you gave it to us in this wonderful fan fic.
iamwriter chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Hodgins is going to have to suffer the rath of Brennan- I pity him.
iamwriter chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Diggy is back.
geauxtigersgirl chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Whoa! Great story! Can you see me on the edge of my seat? I will echo the others and will anxiously wait for this episode. Thanks for a great job and sharing with us your view of this episode. Look forward to reading more!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Loving this. cant wait for this episode, Booth in a Tux and a wet one at that!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I felt my initial review sounded too harsh so I did want to add that you are an amazing writer as I have read all of your stories and I know you usually put Spoiler alerts on as needed.
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Some people might not want to read this if it contains SPoilers of actual episode - from scripts found online. I don't know that it IS like the actual epi but if your story shows anything close to the actual scene of Booth's rescue - that would ruin it for me so I am not reading past Ch 4. You might want to consider adding SPOILER ALERT to your summary if this is like the actual epi. :) Thanks! If your story is diff then NO worries.
cherisheachother chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
This story was so great! I loved it. Keep writing!