Reviews for Conversion
Meerkat13 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I added your story to the Resistance Fanon and Fan Fiction wiki anyways. Come on over and edit/add more to it as you wish. Also, Resistance 3 is out.
Meerkat13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
The Resistance Fanon Wiki needs stories like these! Please post your story to the wiki. If you don't know how, leave a message on my wiki user page (username is thedragongod)

.com
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
You made his dad seem like one of the worst parents ever. So the last Chapter was centered around Capelli... I always wondered what was going through his mind. Being calm around him when his eyes were more like a Chimera and even hesitating when Nathan had turned, respect. It does make since if he was neglected/abused by his father due to his attitude in the game. All of the personalities of the important characters were shown brilliantly, overall, it was great!
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Poor old man, but he's the reason that millions of people are dropping like Drones. I can't exactly remember, but if everyone's dead by the time that Hale and Capelli made it to the ship with the Fission bomb, and that camp's the only place left in the word, there are only 3 million people alive... I can't help but feel he deserves it. I don't know why they haven't put him in court yet though...

I'm guessing that the final chapter's going to be about what's going on through Hale's head at the end of Resistance 2. If not and you keep going through every major character's mind, I can only guess that you're saving Capelli for last.
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Luckily, Nathan doesn't die in this... right? ... RIGHT? Anyway, I've been waiting for an update. I like the way you described the inhuman part of Nathan's consciousness, so I'm guessing that you'll describe Hale's internal battle to remain dominate inside of his body... infact, if were semi-immune to the virus, I'd be running towards the Crawlers and screaming for them to take me first.
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Lovely well-written story. I'm guessing the person in the first chapter is Nathan Hale... Although it could be Shepard or even an OC. Nice chapter names as well. *Classified* indeed!

So yeah, good job and good luck!
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I found this by accident, but it's really good. It's a shame this thing hasn't been reviewed yet. Just finished one and going to get two soon. Anyway, if the soldier in Chapter 1 was an important character, at least tell what happened to him. I might be confused at some parts you explain in Resistance 2 since I haven't played it yet, just don't hold back because I know some of the major details. Nathan Hale is one of the greatest video game characters I can think of, seemed to have a stable personality from the way you described him. On a side note... they should bring Hale back in 3, maybe even on the Chimerain side for a part of the game.