Reviews for Naruto : The Angelic Swordsman
Animephilosopher1 chapter 2 . 12/7
Why have you discontinued this story? I found it a couple months ago, and it's a really amazing opening! Especially the skills that Naruto has, the drama of him meeting Hinata again, and you plot of how he encountered the Straw Hat's without using inter-dimensional plot-mechanics! This story had an incredible start, and was gripping me without becoming long, monotonous or rushed! Also, I have the same opinions on your Percy Hack/Xena crossover, and the Naruto: Journey to One Piece story. These stories had incredible openings, but suddenly tier-off. Would you be interested continuing them, because they were incredible!
psychicgirl32 chapter 2 . 8/27
This is a pretty cool story. I hope you will continue this story, because its really good. Anyway, hope to see you next chapter.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/14
Wait a minute, Naruto can FLY? Then why the hell did it take him over 2 years to get back here?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/14
Why'd it take 2 years and seven months? I get that a boat couldn't get through because of the currents but Naruto can WALK ON WATER.
CookieHope14 chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
UPDATE
ZabuZaki chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Damn another good story abandon
Perseus D. Uzumaki chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
update T_T
TyDragon30 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Please write more chapters or start over or if it to someone else. I think this could make a great story with lots of chapters. I like the fact that Sasuke is not with the snake pedo. I hope to read more of this story later.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Great story.
ghoast.cc chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
hey are you just gonna forget this story?
RaikiriNZ chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
I'm mad bro, so mad. Why you stop this? It was soooo goood
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
I really like the story so far. The tenshi tenshi devil fruit sounds really awesome though I hope he gets more powers than wings which are freaking cool. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
hubnnick chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
What next
mdhunter111 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Awesome story so far! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
chris kidder chapter 2 . 4/4/2015