Reviews for Feelings Turnabout
Auxiliary chapter 11 . 8/22
This is a really great story! Cute and very neatly written.
Little Town chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Dang! I loved this story! In some parts, I think Mia and Maya were a little OOC, but it's acceptable. And can I just say how much I love the Edgeworth x Franziska reference? So cute!
I love the makeup of the story. The story flows very well. Please continue to write! Especially cute pairing stories like these :)
Skyler Maves chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I pove this story so far
El Dude again chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
"Except for the part about watching kids' shows when you're nineteen".

So, Michael, which is your favourite pony?
El Dude chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Two things:

1. Phoenix never calls Pearl "Pearly", that's Maya's name for her. He always says "Pearls". Get it right, you eeembecile.

2. Edgeworth doesn't have "clients". He's a prosecutor. He works for the government.
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story so much ohmygod. Good job. And I loved the pronunciation thing with Godot's name.
Jason chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Loved how it started, how it goes and how it ended...really nice and great
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loved the story
Arglefumphfan1 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
This was so amazing! I absolutely love it! The entire story i was laughing and thinking how perfect the charecters were! This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read!
Cookie chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
This story is awesome! I'll read it every chance I get. Whoever wrote this should write more stories about Phoenix and Maya. Oh and by the way, this story should totally be used in the next game!
Shawnlina chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I didn't see the extra chapters :P

THIS WAS THE AWESOMEST THING EVER

I loved the wedding :D

There's a million dollar question- Which Judge's beard is better?
RisanF chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is pretty good, especially since it plays out like a typical Phoenix Wright court case. I like how everyone in the courtroom just decides the status of Phoenix's relationship to Maya for him, with Phoenix wishy-washy protests just egging them on. The way the situation nearly spirals into an impromptu wedding right there in the courtroom is like something out of a Mel Brooks movie. And since Phoenix is a good sport and not entirely opposed to the idea of marrying Maya, it's kind of sweet too.
n00dl3gal chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Love the Apollo Justice reference... this is too funny and I'm laughing so hard my Intro to Graphics teacher is yelling at me now.
minorriots chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I think I stumbled upon this fic while reading GameCola reviews on Apollo Justice, and I'm sooo glad I did so, since there was link to this story. Usually when people tag fanfiction as "humor" there really aren't any funny parts, at least I've noticed that. But THIS. Haha, this was absolutely brilliant! There were some really funny bits and the Judge at the last chapter was hilarious. The romance kiiind of seemed rushed, but, hah, does it matter? I really enjoyed this piece, definitely going to read more of your work!

c:
Homestar Tiger chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Pearl slapping Larry would be awesome.