Reviews for Feelings Turnabout
Best. Wedding. Ever.
Phoenix managed to get forced into a wedding and I was laughing so hard the entire time! Franziska was like "Marry her now, fool!" and everyone except Maya and Phoenix had decided that there was going to be a wedding
allamanda29 chapter 11 . 8/19
What a cute and hilarious story.
"They're fool in love."
I nearly tears in floor, haha. Thank you so much for writing this and cheer my mood!
Homefreesc chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Okay, that was absolutely hilarious. I loved the wedding part!
homefreesc chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
that kind of law seems really fake, no offense….I still like the story though...
Auxiliary chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
This is a really great story! Cute and very neatly written.
Little Town chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Dang! I loved this story! In some parts, I think Mia and Maya were a little OOC, but it's acceptable. And can I just say how much I love the Edgeworth x Franziska reference? So cute!
I love the makeup of the story. The story flows very well. Please continue to write! Especially cute pairing stories like these :)
Skyler Maves chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I pove this story so far
El Dude again chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
"Except for the part about watching kids' shows when you're nineteen".

So, Michael, which is your favourite pony?
El Dude chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Two things:

1. Phoenix never calls Pearl "Pearly", that's Maya's name for her. He always says "Pearls". Get it right, you eeembecile.

2. Edgeworth doesn't have "clients". He's a prosecutor. He works for the government.
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story so much ohmygod. Good job. And I loved the pronunciation thing with Godot's name.
Jason chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Loved how it started, how it goes and how it ended...really nice and great
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loved the story
Arglefumphfan1 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
This was so amazing! I absolutely love it! The entire story i was laughing and thinking how perfect the charecters were! This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read!
Cookie chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
This story is awesome! I'll read it every chance I get. Whoever wrote this should write more stories about Phoenix and Maya. Oh and by the way, this story should totally be used in the next game!