Reviews for Feelings Turnabout
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story so much ohmygod. Good job. And I loved the pronunciation thing with Godot's name.
Jason chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Loved how it started, how it goes and how it ended...really nice and great
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loved the story
Arglefumphfan1 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
This was so amazing! I absolutely love it! The entire story i was laughing and thinking how perfect the charecters were! This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read!
Cookie chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
This story is awesome! I'll read it every chance I get. Whoever wrote this should write more stories about Phoenix and Maya. Oh and by the way, this story should totally be used in the next game!
Shawnlina chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I didn't see the extra chapters :P

THIS WAS THE AWESOMEST THING EVER

I loved the wedding :D

There's a million dollar question- Which Judge's beard is better?
RisanF chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is pretty good, especially since it plays out like a typical Phoenix Wright court case. I like how everyone in the courtroom just decides the status of Phoenix's relationship to Maya for him, with Phoenix wishy-washy protests just egging them on. The way the situation nearly spirals into an impromptu wedding right there in the courtroom is like something out of a Mel Brooks movie. And since Phoenix is a good sport and not entirely opposed to the idea of marrying Maya, it's kind of sweet too.
n00dl3gal chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Love the Apollo Justice reference... this is too funny and I'm laughing so hard my Intro to Graphics teacher is yelling at me now.
minorriots chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I think I stumbled upon this fic while reading GameCola reviews on Apollo Justice, and I'm sooo glad I did so, since there was link to this story. Usually when people tag fanfiction as "humor" there really aren't any funny parts, at least I've noticed that. But THIS. Haha, this was absolutely brilliant! There were some really funny bits and the Judge at the last chapter was hilarious. The romance kiiind of seemed rushed, but, hah, does it matter? I really enjoyed this piece, definitely going to read more of your work!

c:
TestCandidate chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Pearl slapping Larry would be awesome.
TestCandidate chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Pearl slapping Larry would be awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
LOL! Nick's nightmare was funny, but we all know Edgeworth would never impregnate a girl outside marriage(except maybe Kay but she's not in this) Good line from Pearls "Apollo Jus-Say You're Sorry) Haven't played it yet but In the mail, after getting it I'll state my opinion Case-by-case' On the remaining chapters!
pyxislynx chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Wow. That was a nice read. :) The first chapter was pure crack (sorry if you didn't mean it to be that way) but you've kept up the humor and mixed romance in it, so I liked it overall. More than the romance, this piece made me laugh every chapter, or at least most of them, that's why I love it. I can't really predict what's going to happen (or what the characters would do), but hey that's part of the fun. The things I found funniest were probably the 'Edgeworth got Maya pregnant' and the 'Franziska influences Pearl' parts. And poor Phoenix lol.
Dieuwtjin chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
That was an awesome story. I wish there were more fanfics regarding phoenix and maya that had a good storyline while being humurous and true to the actual characters at the same time.

The only 'bad' thing I encountered was the Fey tradition that forced an actual wedding. There are so many romance type stories that revolve around forced marriage that finding it in this story made the ending feel a bit cliched. Regardless, the fics quality is definitely far above average.

Thanks for writing this.

-kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
Flying Monkey chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Yeah, this was a great story, and it had a nice ending. The wedding in the courtroom has a nice touch...although, Franziska and Edgeworth are lucky Pearl didn't see that they caught the bouquet and garter. Hang on, what if you wrote a story as a followup to this one, where Maya makes the tradition of whoever caught the garter and bouquet had to get married to each other? I think I know what Ema and Wendy Oldbag would say about that. It seemed a little rough in a few places, but other than that, the story was good, and flowed together.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »