Reviews for Feelings Turnabout
MorenoX25 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
this was one of the funniest chapters i ever read, i loved how pearl acted like franziska and that dream or shold i say nightmare was so funny.
crderf chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Nice dream Phoenix. Awesome job. I was dying of laughter while I was reading this. Update soon!
sonicandlink chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
Phoenix is never going to get a break, is he?

Though, I gotta know... Maya called phoenix... erm... "phoenix" a bunch of times in the last chapter... was that done on purpose or by accident?
crderf chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I was dying at the part when Pearl was acting like Franziska. Awesom ejob! Update soon!
PowerZone chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
DUDE! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! WAH!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
aw! *claps excitedly* yay! that was really cute! i love how they both really love each other but are oblivious to the fact.
MorenoX25 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
What kind of movies maya watch? evil leprechaun ninjas from Jupiter LOL

it was a great chapter as always.
crderf chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Hahaha. Wow Maya, you really do know nothing about dating. Awesome job! Update soon!
Samurai Ryo chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
HEY! great story!

this is halarious!~

please update soon!~
Anmynous chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
wat

But she didn't seem too concerned last time they talked?
Pearl the Barrister chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Yay, this was fun. Good work!

(In reality, it looked more like she had to go to the bathroom).
Anon chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Lol. A pretend boyfriend with Maya still keeping all her naiveness and innocence. It's genius. :)

Hope you're updating soon xx
Key of Destiny chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Can't wait to see what Mia is going to do next.(good thing she doesn't carry a bamboo sword anymore)
MorenoX25 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
HAHHAHA I really like this, i cant wait to see what mia is going to do to phoenix.
10052020 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
HAHAHAH! I laughed so hard at the last few paragraphs! You also wrapped up the Iris issue really well!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »