Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Sepsis chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Wow..That was definitely interesting. :) I really enjoy how youre writing the characters.
ShaniEneida chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Awesome reading! But where's chapter 3 some have been talking about? About Leon finding out... it seems like you erased it! Oh, why?
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Great fic! I really enjoyed it.
KK1987 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Hi, Loved both chapters was wondering have u given up on this story?
littlemonsterteeth chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Awesome work! This is my favorite Wesker/Claire story for a number of reasons. First, great job staying in-character. Second, I've read several stories talking about how hot-blooded Wesker is but the way you had him colder was unique and exactly how I've always imagined him to be, being reanimated and all. And third, I gotta hand it to your creativity for coming up with the monthly tryst idea! Love it. It fits in nicely after the CVX incident, with room for a prequel to explain how these meetings started.

Despite a minor inconsistency, like the Captain reference, this story definitely holds water. It was a great pleasure to read, not only for the content but your writing style. I'll definitely be checking out your livejournal. You rule!
Naoko Suki chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Really great relationship built up there! When she got the box, I was half expecting it to be a RING "ring".

I wish I could have read the third chapter, even if you didn't think it swung with your whole story.

Thank you for writing it!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Wonderful fic. I love the little "relationship" that you built between Claire and Wesker. :D
FrostyDream chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
wow, that had me on the edge of my seat.
FallenAngelCyril chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
This fiction has been up for 10 months and I'm wondering how I've never seen it, since I typically scour the site for Wesker and Claire fictions. I'm sad that I didn't see it before now! Your first two chapters were absolutely beautiful, though this third one seems to be changing pace a bit. Even the style in the third chapter feels a bit different, almost like you wanted to keep it a two-shot and decided to make it longer?

I found a small typo:

"when we was still" in chapter three.
ReidMorgan chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I was so glad to see this update and I nearly died laughing when Leon said please tell me that stands for root beer, even though I know it was a very serious conversation. I loved this chapter, it was chilling and I was drawn to Claire's devotion to Wesker, even when faced w/ such circumstances. I do hope you update soon, but being a writer myself with a few unfinished projects I understand if you do not. Thank-you for sharing this chapter, it was great!
Eventide chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
You shouldn't ask questions you don't want answered Leon. Men are so bullheaded.

*pats Claire*
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
O-O LEON FOUND OUT.

Ho' snap.
Zasztra chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Dundunduu! Loved the necklace part I will patiently wait for new chapters. :3 Great story.
Kid From Yesterday chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I am so happy that you continued this :)
Desert Starr chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
OH MAH GAHD this is awesome. -twitch- they were so magnificently in-character, it's amazing! D and your style is a treat to read, as well. it's nice to find a good, well-written RE fic because sadly many are either OOC or just make my soul bleed to slog through the writing.

i loved the buying France thing. i can so see that. -giggles hysterically- and just... wow. i really hope you add more to this, but it doesn't really look like it, which makes me very sad. )