Reviews for Reverse
TrustyFoxy chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
dang girl its been 2 years write something
Soul93 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This was such an interesting take on the whole IchigoxRukiaxDark Ichigo, very intense yet able to keep all the characters IC. A real pity it's incomplete, it was a very wonderful read!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I love it. It was so psychological and suspenseful!
Nice to read an intriguing fic with good grammar/vocabulary, and a Hollow that actually wanted to eat souls.
Hope you continue it :)
Esther chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I love it! U r good!
GougeAway chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Good! Enjoying it, please update soon!
tonraq chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Love the prose. The only jarring thing is the description of the characters' eyes; seems a little purply in otherwise sophisticated writing. I really like where you (were) going with this.

If you ever decide to update, I will definitely continue reading.

PS Can I mention how much I loved the bizarre onsen scene in Ichigo's head? So surreal.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Intersting. I don't quite understand how Rukia got into Ichigo's inner world, and how she went alone. What the heck has Ichi been doing? He was conscious because the story opens with him worrying, but it doesn't appear he was in the same space as Rukia and the hollow, he doesn't know what transpired. Ichigo is so protective, I can't see him not monitoring/mediating any encounter between Rukia and his hollow.

I don't ask questions or make these statements to demean the story. It's interesting and I'm trying to understand it. Guess I'll have to keep reading.;)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Awww, you should continue this! D:
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hey there :) It's Anarkh from BA ;)

I love your story!

Hichigo confessing Ichigo's secrets are just too delicious XD

You made me wanna write some HichiRukiIchi XD
Chefnem chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Huhu I know it's been more than a year since the last update now... but please update? t_t I know how annoying (lack of) inspiration can be... but still. This fanfiction is very very good so far and the quality of the writing is so amazing that your words transport us and left me with no option but hope for a next chapter :).
Chefnem chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I'm in awe.
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I know it's been a year but how I long for updates for this! This story only keeps getting more and more intense and taut over time, and I can't wait to see Rukia's next encounter with the hollow. More soon, please?
VanillaTwilight4 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I'm loving this story so far! It seems that it hasn't been updated in a very long time though... :( But you should totally update it! It definitely has a lot of potential :)
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
You're never going to update this, are you? sadface.
MONST3R chapter 2 . 8/15/2010