Reviews for Rukia's Child
JessesanMan chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
I don't get it. What's with them wanting it destroyed? Babies are born in Soul Society all the time. This is something you really should have explained better. I'd be willing to read on if I understood the reasoning, but so far it just seems like a by the numbers plot.

Something happens. Yamamoto wants it dead. Kenpachi wants to fight someone. Mayuri wants to experiment on someone. Unohana seems nice but is really scary. Ichigo's gonna protect people and fix all of Soul Society's problems, even though Soul Society caused the problem in the first place.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
great story hope you finish it.
Anya chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
This is a really sick story, and not in a good way. I tried looking for a silver lining, but I couldn't find one. Maybe it's still in the works, but I won't stick around for it. It should be entitled BLEACH: Everybody dies.
Babe chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I still don't get what is a hogyuko
darkmachines chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
I don't like that. Why did Rukia kill Rudobon? With his powers he would have been very useful.
To thetruthhurts chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
To: thetruthhurts

This is a FANFICTION, pairings are either in the anime or NOT. It doesn't matter. If the author says that this fanfiction is IchiRuki, you have NO say. This person is gladly contributing into the fanfiction community, an original and talented story, like many others on this website and beyond.

Truthfully, I hate IchiRuki, however, you shouldn't comment on the pairing. If you don't like this pairing, then why did you read it if you hate it so much. I hate this pairing, however, unlike you, I give nearly every story a chance and gave it a try. Now, I'm alright with IchiRuki.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
I'm sorry but thisstory weirds me out and I personally think some people on this site have sick evil and twisted minds I can expect things similar to this from mayuri(no offense).

Also, HANATAROU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

he was one of mt fave characters
kihakukage chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
cool
The truth hurts chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
how amazingly...IDIOTIC! U guys have the brains of a flea idf u think this pairing is ever going to happen! Rukia herself will never let that happen! I pity u! She's his best friend! Nothing more nothing less! She'll die with laughter if she ever knew u idiots thought this would happen!

Nice writing skills though if u put them to better use!
darklover chapter 30 . 11/11/2011
This was a great chapter. Wow, Ishida died. I wonder if Senna will be able to defeat Ichigo.
Renegade chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Good job! I like this fic!
Debido chapter 29 . 10/20/2011
I really like this story, it does make me wonder if there is going to be left alive at the end of it. This story is always fresh and interesting because it has taken such a tangent.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, it has been very entertaining and I look forward to more chapters to come.
darklover chapter 29 . 10/19/2011
So Rukia died? How sad. The world has now gone to Hell. Maybe if Yoruichi had told Ichigo about his kid surviving, maybe he could have been restored. Anyway, it is certainly interesting that you have gone this direction. You made Senna Ichigo and Rukia's kid lol. Looks like Ryuu is probably Ishida's kid.
Animefreak chapter 28 . 3/30/2011
OMG Wat will Zangetsu do? Can't wait to find out Wat happens to Rukia and the baby also. This is a good story.
FloraFaveXNara-Wire chapter 28 . 2/24/2011
i just finished reading all the chapters and rukia can't die she just had her baby i hope she lives and goooooood chapters XD