Reviews for In the Moment
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Omg, you made me cry and sob T_T D:
xelry chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh god, the angst hurts sooo much...Great story!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
... I cried.
I heard the song on replay as I read it. And... it like completed the story. I CRIED! _ It was beautifully written, my gosh, this song will now forever make me tear up... Wonderful job! You made their last moments together so innocently loving and so bittersweet, it just about broke my heart... Again, fantastic job. Kudos to you!
torchicpox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Angst is good. It's absolutely delicious.
Gokudera's dying, and Yamamoto's going to lose him. It felt like pure raw rage when Gokudera was about to be taken faster from Yamamoto. To think that the usual cheerful and easy-going Yamamoto could be that cruel and ruthless, it's exciting.
But then again the sense of utter helplessness is mystifying as well. How they just start to refer each other with their first name also works nicely to show how their bond developed.
Once again, nice work.
PaintedonCanvas chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
What is this? The sadness, the angst.. I LOVE IT. Everything is written so beautifully, and now I'm reduced to a snot-faced little, red-faced girl. Simply brilliant. Favourite!
chishiki chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Well, I'm crying. And I don't usually cry like this. This story is so sad and so beautiful. I don't know what to say. The second person and your writing fit perfectly, every sentence felt right.
Toloreno chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was a beautiful story! I loved your use of language and the angst is still making me feel a huge shiver! I love this piece. )
aeore chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is by far one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
As everyone said, indeed, I think that this fiction can make even an emotionless person cry.
I... love your vocabulary so much and, well, the way you put everything together.. every single bit of this is just, perfect.
And, of course, the best part is the fact that, while reading, you just feel everything. You feel the pain Gokudera's going through when knowing he'll soon die, you feel the sadness any dying person would feel.
And, well.. The message of the story is beautiful! Everything is just so beautiful it makes my eyes get teary.
Good job, and, well, thanks for sharing this beautiful fanfic!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh my.. This really made my cry, thrice! TTTT You're amazing...
choco-neko-tan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is, hands down, my favourite 8059 fic.

i cried so much times while reading this story ;w;
calliopechild chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Ahhhh! This was so sad! D: But it was also lovely and poignant and very well-done, especially given that it was written in second person (which I know from experience is kind of a sadistic jerk sometimes). Again, great job, even if I seriously need to go read something happy now. :)
Dark Green Poop chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I am crying so hard. The ending was amazing. Muted, anguished, liberated... the perfect words to describe something impossible to describe. I can't believe I've read something so amazing on the internet. Out of all the published books I've read, and all the classics... I've never felt so moved before.

Favorite number one, absolutely without a doubt.
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I think I'm gonna cry... this was so tragic but also so incredibly beautiful. Thank you for bringing this fic into the world :'(
Aenji Rin chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved it from the first line. Everytime I need a good cry, I always read this. My friend, who is the most emotionless and strongest woman I have ever met, teared up. And this fic actually makes me feel really good inside (don't worry, it's not like I like the thought of Gokudera dying)maybe it's because of how much love and passion you put into this. All I have to say is...Thank you. :)
theyleaveshadows chapter 1 . 11/5/2010