Reviews for Girl of my Dreams
I find reviews are the best indication of a story. The reviews are all really juvenile, so...This entire situation is too sophisticated for a couple of high school students. This story reads like an episode of a teen drama, not realistic at all. A better story: Bella falls hard for Jake. She learns about the "exchange" . She learns how to forgive, and doesn't end up with either of them. Or she ends up with a humble and changed Jake. Let Edward learn that you are never to young to have integrity (or taste for that matter), and that mistakes must be payed for. Edward had Bella to himself for years, there is no way he didn't wonder "what if?" He just completely ignored that inner voice for his hormones, and that needs to cost him big time.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 15 . 1/26
Alice u r the best realize it ed before its too late
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 14 . 1/26
The best friend love might be misinterpreted but sometimes it is true love ...i disagree with rose and alice
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 1/26
For. i was jus so happy nd u broke it but maybe with time he'll realise he loves her !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 11 . 1/26
When u see her with jake and the romantic touches i bet you wont feel the same feeling that u r thr guy who woukd take her to the aisle of her marriage considering the should have to be u!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 1/26
One day edward she wont be near and you will understand the smell of her hair and her body against yours was better than lauren . Then it will be too late ... not that late perhaps
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 6 . 1/26
Really is a blindfold tied to his eyes ?!he literally cant see her!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 5 . 1/26
Your goin to regret edward so much dont judge a book by its cover
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 1/26
Oh edward u r so goin to regret ur decision!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 1/26
This is so sweet ! Cany wait to read more now !
AlexandraaCullen chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Liking this so far but I don't like Edward in this chapter. Best friends should always come first over crushes. He sounded rude when he said he would have to settle for second best his best friend. But I know it will change eventually
Sweetie16 chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
I really liked your story and concept. I just wished that you did more with it. Your plot line could have had so much more depth to it and your ending was sub-par. Also, for future reference, you can't tell the gender of the baby in the first trimester of pregnancy. That usually comes later. Likewise, why would the couples be getting married now? For all purposes, they should still be in college. If you wanted to included an earlier marriage, i think that you should have clarified why or that they finish college early or something...

Overall though, I thought you were a great writer. Try to explore your characters a little more next time. For example, Edward consistently viewed Bella as "second-best." There could have been more plot is you addressed this thought process and is conciliation that Bella was always his "first choice."
Guest chapter 32 . 5/18/2015
I very much enjoyed this story, even though there was much in it that bothered me or that I disagreed with. I liked the fact that I didn't reag know what to expect from it, except for the HEA ending. The gendered double standards and hypocrisy in sexual morality bothered me. I'm not sure why Edward was expected to keep himself for Bella just because she said she loved him if he didn't yet reciprocate those feelings. Can't honestly see how that betrays her. Also can't see how her guarding her virginity makes her in any way morally superior to the girls who explore their sexuality just like Edward and Jacob did. I'm reading these stories from the perspective as an older woman and from a different society/culture I guess, but it always seems a bit like feminism never we're still well and truly in the land of gender stereotypes. That said. I did enjoy the story and eventual resolution very much. I never really think the epilogue scare necessary though. I did cringe every time I read the grammatical errors though. It's jealousy not jealously, than not then, lose not loose etc. I think you're a good writer, but I think some editing would improve it further. Thank you for all of your hard work, time and ideas though.
wardlyman chapter 30 . 4/29/2015
I puked a little in my mouth, I'm so glad this is done, just awful. Cliche mess, iperfect example of my fucking problem with female writing.

Double standards - Edward can't do shit that bella does.

Hypocrisy - When bella gets angry at him for having female attention yet she has an dude showing her with attention, but when he, edward, called her out last chapter for it, boom in the end she acting like an brat, basically said 'yea I love another guy? So what, YOU can'ts have other female attention cause you hurt me' Is what that came off as to me.

Loving two different people in an romantic way- worst part about this is, it was just stupid, then their lines at the end just make you throw up.

Groveling- The sad thing about groveling in this story, it was only Edward doing it. The writer had jacob forgiven instantly whereas edward grovels for two chapters and had to make an grand gesture and basically say fucking his female admirers whereas Bella can say 'I love you' to jake, no jealousy at all.

No male perspective period - Self explanatory.

Superficial - Their in highschool.
wardlyman chapter 29 . 4/29/2015
Wtf? So stupid. And like I said, Edward didn't get to make an speech like Jacob and Bella accepted his apology instantly but edward? Nope, gotta grovel. Fucking disgusting.
2,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »