Reviews for Girl of my Dreams
nello25 chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
Great story, i enjoyed every bit of it. Edward redeemed himself beautifully and i loved how you used the eclipse quote(one of the best in the whole saga).
ilyedwardandbell chapter 31 . 10/18/2014
best fan fiction ever!
Ramyfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I am glad i read this, it shows how stupid teenage boys can be

No flames or attack but i just found one thing horrible and that is how edward can be the worst guy and sleep with w***s while bella is the untouched pure virgin

I am sure you are a woman dont you think its unfair that the guy can have sex while a girl waits for him?

It's not a sin and she wouldnt have been unpure if she slept with jacob or someone else other than edward

Sometimes sex is just sex and a girl wont be "dirty" if she slept with two guys

Again no flames or an attack, its only my opinion and not a suggestion how to change anything

Not suggesting anything
kokobun chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
good story, although Edward didn't suffer as much as he needed to after the way he treated Bella for so long...
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
Great story. I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Edward really is blind #obvious
Nelly Diamond chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
really good book
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
His dream or whatever it was so perfect. I loves it.
HollyM chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
2000 review! I love this story
IvoryKeys001 chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Argh! It's torturous! I want Jacob out the way quickly! :'(
IvoryKeys001 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I've read the whole thing! Flippin awesome! You have a gift girl! I love this story so much!
tiffi96 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Amazing story
BubbleszMee chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
I just found this story and I LOVE IT! :D
Even though you wont probably read this since its a long time you wrote this story but in case you do, i just want to say you are a really great writter. You even made me cry in sime parts!
Thanks for writing stories like this that makes people see why we love reading.
blank chapter 31 . 6/4/2013