Reviews for Eclipsed
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
"peepers"? Uggg thatsd just...wrong. There eyes. Not peepers or orbs or whatever.
This story has some potential although i am aware you abandoned it like edward did to bella!
But really...peepers?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I think Bella needs to be institutionalized. Only a really sick, souless thing like Bella could prefer the touch of what is essentially a reanimated corpse. The Cold, hard, unyielding touch of a statue to Jacobs warmth. Whenever something physical is described between Eddie and her it never sounds pleasant, always comes off as creepy and twisted. Edward is merely trying to pretend to be human and always, always comes up short. No matter how pretty he is or how flowery his words. He is at best a cold calculating, abusive, manipulating liar and a mass murderer to boot. Without a heart or a soul. Although Bella has a beating heart she is also not terribly human. She simply wants what only Edward can provide. A life free of risk or chance. Bella is completely without the means to live life on its own terms and that has made her a sick, twisted little thing and a selfish, self-centered coward.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Hey I got an idea. How about you send Bella to fight her own battle. Everyone else just sits this one out. Bella gets ripped up. Everybody mopes around for a few minutes and then moves on. Jake gets to find a girl that actually has a soul and looks as good as he does maybe a Victoria's secret model and Eddie gets to...well ...ahhh fuck Edward who cares what happens to him!
My kind of story as far as Bella is concerned What do ya think?
isamusiclover00 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Please update! It's really really good! I really wish you would finish because I can't stop reading the story! Just please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Please keep going with this story it's epic!
snow eopard chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
oh mymymy what do we have here?
wil be;lla let jake imprint on her fully?
April-Showers82 chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Are you going to finish this story? I am looking forward to how it ends. It really started to get interesting and I wanted to know how the Cullens are reacting to everything that had been said and done.
Yeddi chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
It's a shame to have got so far with this story and not finish it off. I'll subscribe to an update just in case.
miss-rowena-ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
love this! I am also glad you depicted jacob as a 16 year old homronal and everything, becuase everyone excects him to be like james bond and a sex god and i like how you have shown him how i picture him to be, still a vunerable and confused teenager. xx
klarsen117 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up hope for more chapters in this story. Although it hasn't been updated for a year and a half, I think about it often, hoping at some point you will continue it.
niamhg chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hi Katie, found this story this morning and must say you have me hooked! I loved your twist on the whole imprint/shield thingy. I hope you find time to finish this story...sending lots of cyber cadbury choc fingers!(yummy - I'm irish we have them too). Niamh
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
This is an amazing story! You gave me a scare at the end of chapter 10, but that's what good authors are supposed to do. :)
ChadDamon chapter 21 . 1/1/2011
This is an amazing story please find the time to update soon
Silo666 chapter 21 . 11/22/2010
kool cant wate to see more i would liek to see jane and aro side with bella and jake
gracie doodle chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
wow i love it and cant wait to see how the pack and takes the news and charlie. love it and cant wait to see whats next!