Reviews for Eclipsed
isamusiclover00 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Please update! It's really really good! I really wish you would finish because I can't stop reading the story! Just please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Please keep going with this story it's epic!
snow eopard chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
oh mymymy what do we have here?
wil be;lla let jake imprint on her fully?
April-Showers82 chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Are you going to finish this story? I am looking forward to how it ends. It really started to get interesting and I wanted to know how the Cullens are reacting to everything that had been said and done.
Yeddi chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
It's a shame to have got so far with this story and not finish it off. I'll subscribe to an update just in case.
miss-rowena-ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
love this! I am also glad you depicted jacob as a 16 year old homronal and everything, becuase everyone excects him to be like james bond and a sex god and i like how you have shown him how i picture him to be, still a vunerable and confused teenager. xx
klarsen117 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up hope for more chapters in this story. Although it hasn't been updated for a year and a half, I think about it often, hoping at some point you will continue it.
niamhg chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hi Katie, found this story this morning and must say you have me hooked! I loved your twist on the whole imprint/shield thingy. I hope you find time to finish this story...sending lots of cyber cadbury choc fingers!(yummy - I'm irish we have them too). Niamh
Peyton-Marie-James chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
This is an amazing story! You gave me a scare at the end of chapter 10, but that's what good authors are supposed to do. :)
ChadDamon chapter 21 . 1/1/2011
This is an amazing story please find the time to update soon
Silo666 chapter 21 . 11/22/2010
kool cant wate to see more i would liek to see jane and aro side with bella and jake
gracie doodle chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
wow i love it and cant wait to see how the pack and takes the news and charlie. love it and cant wait to see whats next!
klarsen117 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
You know... I'm willing to cyber stalk you if you don't update soon, just sayin'. lol
nightshadowlife chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
omg! what an awesome story! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
LBCCowgirl chapter 21 . 8/11/2010
WTH! Where the next chapter! Omg I love how your write Jacob Black!

I am thoroughly addicted! Please please update...I'm falling out of my chair!

I have never read such a wonderful version of Jacob!

Ok, now that I came across as a rabid teenager, let me backpedal a wee bit. I am very impressed with your style, and how your capture the passion that Jacob would feel for her. I admire the way you write so descriptively and the flow is amazing. When I read you this story I feel like I am there I can see and feel and smell the scenes that you write.

I am vastly impressed with your writing and look forward to reading more of your works.

Sincerely,