Reviews for Requiem: Death Shall Have No Dominion
Tuinne chapter 4 . 1/14
OMG! I have read ALL YOUR HP FICS AND I JUST KNEW NOW THAT YOU ARE FILIPINO! OMG! Kababayan! I am soooo proud to have a kababayan that writes AWESOME fanfiction like you do! WOW! More power!
Jules13 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
It's been a while since this story. I hope you pick the series back up. Your work is wonderful.
Elly3981 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I finished reading your MTS and I have to say, they are great! You're a very talanted writer. If you want to see the TB series in English, they are on youtube. Just thought I tell you since you mention you haven't seen it in your AN.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Are you ever going to do more in this series? It's awesome.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. I had hated the way the anime ended but your story has turned it into something much more satisfying...even if it didn't end any differently! Bravo.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Quick question, are you going to continue this series or is it "over"? The ending of this story seems to imply that there's a more immediate continuation than What I'm Looking For.

No pressure or anything, just curious (with crossed fingers).

MoonRose91 chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began. - Lord of the Rings, as sung by Bilbo when he leaves the Shire. Only reference I caught.
James Austin Valiant chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
"For the first time in hundreds of years, he and not the Archbishop of Canterbury, would crown a Queen Regnant of Albion. It was a visible symbol of the reconciliation between the Catholic Church and the Church of Old England."

Roar! You *have* no idea how you have sparked the anger of the history nerd in me. I am halfway tempted to write a brief interlude fic about the Archbishop of Cantebury and the Pope fighting over the crowning of Queen Esther. From what I've read of Albion, they'd seem very hesitant to allow such an ominous symbol of recognizing the outside culture into their most important ceremony.

But then again, I'm being nitpicky. Esther would have had a major say in determining who crowned her, and I have no doubt her time in the Church would have influenced for her to push for the Pope to crown her. But then, who crowned the Pope? Gah, these are all such silly questions for such a small portion of a great piece of fan fiction. Hope to see more musings on history in your further works!
Aperio chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Having read through the entire Milk and 13 sugars series, may I give you my compliments for writing possibly THE best Trinity Blood fanfiction I have at all found? Believable characterisation and development, intriguing plots that stand up to several readings, high romance ( XD ) I've enjoyed it no end!

Now if only there were more stories... :P

Kudos and thanks for providing some fantastic reading!
hana chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
super good! _

but is sad that it had to end D:
Mrs.Masters chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
This ending made me sad in the anime... but the little background scene made it cute! And there's hope still; he has to come back so the little one can exist! D And extra love for the Neil Gaiman references; I say again, YOU ARE AWESOME _ I can't wait to see what comes next!
Mrs.Masters chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I adore this whole series and I'm so glad it's kept going! But this particular chapter, I really have to ask... "Grr. Arrgh." That is a total Buffy reference, no? If not, you can virtu-smack me for making the assumption, but it makes sense! And if it is, then in addition to your past Labyrinth reference, I've got to say YOU ARE AWESOME D
Inked Wolf chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. I've just recently read the Milk Tea series, and I am now addicted. In four days I've read the stories about eight times (and counting). The funny thing is, I avoid anything to do with romance like the plague, and now I'm hooked on this story. I hope that there are going to be a fair few more stories in this series, but understand about the lack of time in which to write them. I just want to let you know that you have an avid (rabid) fan, that is looking forward to further updates, and wishes you luck in the future.

Regards, Inked.
ButterflyOfLothlorien chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I have to say, having only recently discovered the amazing world of Trinity Blood, that I love your Milk Tea and Thirteen Sugars series! I've read them all over the last couple of days.

You have done a brilliant job keeping everyone in character, I can clearly see and hear each of them. You have managed to expertly weave an original plot in with the canon as well, and I congratulate you on that!

Keep up the good work and I'll be watching for more in this series!