Reviews for Stomping along the shore
Kikino chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really liked this but there were far too many ()s. It got annoying to follow after the first couple. But, I would like to read more of your vampFai fics. This was very well interpreted. Thank you for writing this.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was really great! I like the idea of it getting to the point where kuro needed the kids to help trap fai and make him drink. Thank you!
Kesa Ange chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I can't stand a lot of vampire-Fai fics because they always carry on about desire and drinking and...and stuff that just doesn't seem right to me, even though the only reference there is in canon is that one scene in Infinity. This, though, works well with my bits and pieces of fanon and I think it's one of the better Vampire-Fai fics out here. One thing I really love is your use of brackets.
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Beautifully written. It fits perfectly into the story line (especially since Fay's hair seems to have grown a whole 2 inches from Tokyo to Infinity so there must have been a time lapse).
yatta chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Another really good one... Well written save for a few trivial errors here or there... i love it to death, tho... I want more post-series stuff from u- this stuff's sad and feels so outdated, lol. *the type who likes happy endings*
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow, really amazing scene, I must say. Really well-written. I loved how you brought out Kurogane's thought out and yet described other things around. It sounded so real, his thoughts. I must say the feeling of this was sort of ironic.

The last clause of this was wonderful, it suited pretty well even it didn't brought anything new, but still. Great job.
Me Or The Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That, my dear, was lovely.

...

I don't know why I just talked like an old lady, but whatever.

I think I'll put this in my favorites.
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
all the while I thought 'perfect, perfect!'. and it really is: IC but you avoided the clich├ęs by dealing with it in a somewhat new way - and I read many, MANY of those first-feeding-fics... the interaction was great and Kuro's thoughts were also very IC in my opinion

all in all, I really liked it, great writing style and atmosphere - this goes to faves immediately! keep on with the goog work!
anon azure chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Stubborn Fai!

Stubborn Kurogane!

...

Aw they're perfect for each other!