Reviews for Boy Scouts and Ceiling Fans
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...I'm thinking...imagination in progress...almost got...it...OH MY BUBBLES THEY DID THAT!
Timeless Eternity chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This story is very fuuny. I think you should ressurect it from the dust and finish it as soon as you finish TWBB. You know what you say, It's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks. I ask you to finish this story please.

Yours Truly,

Raine
Nara Vine chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I liked it! Seems quite, uh, characteristic of them. Maybe you should continue it...
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
ceiling fan- ome that is funny
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ha! That's hilarious! Love it! Nice work!
A chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I just love Emmett !
Edwardsgirl1901 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
write another chapter with what happens with edward and bella
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this was absolutely hilarious! i especially like rosalie's line about emmett competeing with someone his own age lol. thanks for posting!
Pretty Words chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aw, that was cute- very funny...though if you added on the smut that you had considered adding, as, you know- an additional chapter or something- that would be cool too. (Was that redundant? It felt redundant.) All that same, I was excited to see you posted another one-shot, I love your stories!
Adrienne Wolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It WAS funny. I'm actually sitting in a hospital waiting room reading this and burst out laughing at Yankee Doodle Dandy. I actually had to take off my headphones, after blushing from all the attention, and explain to my mother what exactly was so funny...

Laughter is apparently frowned upon in the waiting room to the cancer ward, but not actually back in the rooms...
lilyland10177 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
LOl,i love emmett! He makes things so funny and light hearted. I really courious about the cealing fan, i wish you posted the lemon :) maybe you should continue this *hint** *hint*
shans12342002 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Luved this! Great job! It was to funny! You should definitely add on!
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
that was funny! and cute!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hahahaha! I am sorry, but somehow, I can't imagine that it's was Bella's shirt that broke the ceiling fan...(take from THAT what you will, Emmett)

Hahaha, nice work!