Reviews for 39 Days
Ashley chapter 18 . 4/26
I love this story! I wish you would finish the complete 39 days. I know that I'm late in reading your fan fiction, but I love your ideas and writing style.
This is amazing! The story is super interesting
vivienne99 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Everything about tsunade is making me cry in this
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Heyyy! U hav got to update this! PLZ?!it is amazing!

PLZ PLZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE NOW!
KamiaKeller chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Please tell me you're about to post all of the remaining chapters?! I need more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Please please update. I really like this story and it would mean a lot to me if you update it. Thank you!
kirashiki chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Omg nooooo why did you stop writing? Huuuuhuuuuuuuu

This is the best fic I've ever read!
sylversmith chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This is an amazing work! I don't know if you discontinued the story or if you switched to LJ or some other site, but if you did continue it, I'd be really interested in reading more!

Thank you for this an all of your fantastic ST fics!
shikatema3 chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Plz keep writing!
gnh2194 chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
please continue this story, too good to waste!
Theta23 chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
This is really good. I like the way the story has its serious moments, but then every so often (like the end of chapter 18), its just funny.

-Theta(waiting eagerly for next update!)
Carolnuts chapter 18 . 12/19/2011
do you know that sainty-exupery's wife locked him into a room for 6 hours everyday so he could finish "the little prince"?

yeah.

I'll find where you live.

you have 4 months
julia-reads chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
f'amazing story! I hope you plan to update this story. I'm rly looking forward to it.
happy everyday life chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
I vote for making the ratings M!

The Temari fight was bad ass. But how come a sand nin have the same summons as a mist nin? That sounds impossible.

And the gourd! The spies are really moving ten steps ahead of the village!
happy everyday life chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Hahaha! The Hidan pre-autopsy scene was really really creepy! If I were Sakura I would have fainted and threw up!