Reviews for 39 Days
Aurum Fire chapter 18 . 3/21
please update
Axel0913 chapter 18 . 3/19
No the story is incomplete! I knew going into this that it was an unfinished story, but I was like what the heck let me read it anyway I don't want to miss out on something great... wow was it so good! Legit couldn't stop reading it! And now I just want to know what's gonna happen next. My fingers are crossed that someday there will be an update. Your an awesome writer and all your stories are amazing!
bunny chan chapter 17 . 2/14
no updates and no better ShikaTema fics in existence so i guess i'll just have to read this backwards now :((( lolol seriously tho your fics are so good i just can't get enough of them. kudos
bunny chan chapter 18 . 2/13
ughhh this chapter is sooo gooooooood it kills me that there won't be more of this story
bunny chan chapter 1 . 2/13
ugh i love your writing so much i keep coming back to reread your ShikaTema fics even tho i know they will most definitely never be updated *cries* you are the best ShikaTema author these fics are sooo gooooood *bows down*
Ashley chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
I love this story! I wish you would finish the complete 39 days. I know that I'm late in reading your fan fiction, but I love your ideas and writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This is amazing! The story is super interesting
vivienne99 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Everything about tsunade is making me cry in this
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Heyyy! U hav got to update this! PLZ?!it is amazing!

PLZ PLZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE NOW!
KamiaKeller chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Please tell me you're about to post all of the remaining chapters?! I need more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Please please update. I really like this story and it would mean a lot to me if you update it. Thank you!
kirashiki chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Omg nooooo why did you stop writing? Huuuuhuuuuuuuu

This is the best fic I've ever read!
sylversmith chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This is an amazing work! I don't know if you discontinued the story or if you switched to LJ or some other site, but if you did continue it, I'd be really interested in reading more!

Thank you for this an all of your fantastic ST fics!
shikatema3 chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Plz keep writing!
gnh2194 chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
please continue this story, too good to waste!