Reviews for A Convenient Proposal
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
He really should no better then to anger with a pregnant woman. _~
Fastdancr chapter 5 . 1/24/2002
I loved this story! You did ana awesome job! :)
Joshy Fan chapter 5 . 1/24/2002
Ok I've finished reading the entire story from chapter 1 to chapter 5 and i really loved it but the only thing a hate about it is...you have finished it!It would be SO good if you continued more!But well done anyway!
Irish Rose1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
Please don't keep me in suspense! You've nailed the characters down really well and I hope you write more.
Kristen aka 12 of JoshVsBen chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
oh my gosh, that was really good! dont leave me hangin here! i cant wait to find out what happens next! great job : )
Sara chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
The Armageddon/ Pearl Harbor thing...they had the same director, producer, ben, guy who played cole/sharp?, casting director and i'm sure there's more, anyway Love the story. Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2001
I like this a lot
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2001
poor rafe! wow, earl doesnt know? that adds more flava 2 it! keep on writing, but i think evelyn should give rafe a chance! shes the one who ditched him!
annlittrell chapter 2 . 12/11/2001
Hey, I like this story! Please updates soon!
Daphne chapter 2 . 12/11/2001
OOOO I LOVE IT! I am a DIEHARD *Soulmate* (Rafe/Evelyn) Fan! I love how its going! i cant wait for more:) About the whole Armageddon/Pearl Harbor thing..they had the same producer:) hehe maybe that had something to do with it...
Ron chapter 2 . 12/10/2001
OHHHH MORE!
HeBurnsBaby28 chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
very good. i am not a rafe/evelyn fan so this sty was pretty good.