Reviews for Jazz and Em go to the Supermarket
Amelia Rose chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Are you American, whatever. English people rule and there not all fat asses like the Americans', granted some are pretty decent people. Have you SEEN some of the things the Americans' believe. However, don't get me wrong, my uncle live's in America and all, I am also not a very judgemental person, but you flamed England - I get it's not the best, but we are home to some pretty awesome people.
a friend chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
i would just like to say that guns do not kill people. people kill people. i mean for example if i were to put a gun on the table and say "gun kill someone." it wouldn't. its an inanimate object. people would have to operate the gun in order to kill someone with it. so there for. guns do not kill people.

oh and by the way. i love your story :)
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
So funny! Great story, it made me laugh so hard! GO HP AND LUNA!
xoxoedwardxoxo chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
hahahahahahahaha..! tats one of d best stories i ever read... poor em n jazz... n ya poor edward too... nyways it ws nice, cool, awesome, hilarious and brilliant... good job... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
TxHmSl chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
May the Good Lord save him and bless his soul. We shall miss him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was a wonderful ending!
TxHmSl chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Jasper fangirls: What did you think if the return of Major Whitlock?

I (as a Jasper fangirl; Go Jasper!) must say that I enjoyed the return of "Major Witlock"... :P
TxHmSl chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
His name is Spunk Ransom...

Lol! RPatzSpunk Ransom! I remember when I first heard about that! *sigh* good times!

...Me ready some more! Bye!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
loved it soooooooooooooooooooo funny
Black.Polka.Dots chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Loved it! :D Very funny.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Awww...the story's over. *bursts into tears*

But good ending.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
I don't mind if you don't show Bella's reaction soon. You could go on doing this forever if you want. I would enjoy that.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
haha I loved it! I really loved the pineapple thing and how they thought they were doing a "good deed"...I laughed so hard!
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I think K is good for the rating.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I liked Emmett's POV. It was really funny. But do YOU think David Cook or David Archuleta should've won? Because-and nobody kill me for this-I believe that it was right that David Cook should've won.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I love this story. I already said that. I think Emmett and Jasper should have to buy peas. And maybe they could misread it as "pees"?