Reviews for That You Know

real
w.s.caer chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
OMG. I'm SO coming back and reviewing this O_O
izzygeorge chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was REALLY well written! Very insightful...I often wonder on Grey's what actually became of Thatcher after Lexie moved out...You did a great job!
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is stunning. It's insightful, realistic and exceptionally well written. Honestly, it's one of the best fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing this.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Fantastic story. You really brought the emotional hammer down on Lexie. Thank you so much for giving her Mark to make it easier.
lostie21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was very well written. I hope to see more from you. :D
Shirley Parker chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love Lexie characterization on this story and the fact Mark was there for her (The same way she was last episode). Her anger was justify and I do find her loneliness a bit sad. You're right when you write she has basically no one for her. It was realistic and interesting. Keep writting.
Foibles and Fables chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Awesome, awesome, and awesome. This is something that needs to be explored on the show, like, yesterday. Thatcher, please come back to Grey's pronto...you have some unfinished business to settle.

I loved this. Great job! Thank you.
ewhitney chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was a beautifully written story! I would love to see a storyline involving Lexie/Mark/Thatcher, this definitely will get me by until that time finally comes. A sequel wouldn't hurt either :)

Job well done!

Erin
karisma1again chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Your talent for writing Lexie is wonderous. She's as dark and twisted as they come, she's just strong enough to smile and be optimistic and care for others. You portray this brilliantly and I'm so glad I read this piece. I'm dying for a Thatcher/Lexie/Mark fallout on Grey's and this definitely satisfies me.

couture7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow, this was beautiful! You're a wonderful writer. Seeing this side of Lexie always makes her more likeable to me, not that I dislike her.
mich chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
great one-shot. it was very powerful and hopeful. i really hope the show brings back thatcher, i think it will be a good way to bring Lexie and Mark closer and more Meredith/Lexie interaction.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
The was amazing. So emotional and heart wrenching. I love how Mark came in to help her when she was crying on the bathroom floor. I hope you write more or at least write more Mark and Lexie fics!
McSexiefan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
so well written. loved the sadness the angst. amazing.U should do a sequel:-)