Reviews for The Sixth Sense
Ventusio chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is a great one shot. I Love it. From your description I totallt imagined the mob that was following zoro to be dead people or something! and they turned out to be zoro-cosplayers?! hahaha! that was great. I also thought that sanji was really going mad. you caught me completely of guard with this fic. It's great. also, the ending is very, very hot. I love the fic, thanks!
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
omg at first I really thought: you made Zoro die! haha but he didn't, and I really liked it - especially the end:)
something40423 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is so much better that I expected from the decription. I'm glad I clicked on this.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
hahahaha...that was priceless...who knew?...all those look alike Zoro were people cosplaying...hahaha...hilarious!...and i just oh do love how this story ended..._
enhancedbycolor chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
The combination of the title and the story's development at the beginning had me jumping around trying to guess just What The Hell was happening on that island.

Fantastic!

I truly love the flow of your writings. It's so clean and easy to read.

Great job!
c.cristina chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
great story! your ideas and your writing are just awesome

love this :D
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Sanji was losing his mind? poor sanji... XP

wow, LOL! zoro had his own fanclub? lol...

the part where zoro was being chased by his fans was so hillarious, i laughed like crazy XD

leaving more marks? naughty zoro... XD

nice one!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
liked it XD
hehe nice chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was great. Hilarious, but with a touch of real depth in the characterization.

Though, really, I'd have read it solely for the image of Doumeki fangirling Zoro enough to cosplay as him. (Totally not imagining the two meeting up and talking to each other-Sanji would be overcome by the sexiness.)
Aoi Azarashi chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
haha wow freakin hot!
YaObu chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
hahaha..that was really interesting with the fan club and all..i reall enjoyed reading even though it was just one chapter..i think it deserves a better ending though..just suggesting!

hope to read more from you!
nekodreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This story was hilariousand i loved the ending,though i'd really like to see how many marks Zoro is going to leave next time ;) Thank you for another fun story,

Nekodreadmer 3

P.S. I loved the Zoro cosplay XD
Iza chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
very cute

no continuation?
Clara chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Gah, this was hilarious, and something I could totally see happening in canon. I love how Ussop and Luffy dress up as Zoro at the end, and I love the interactions between Zoro and Sanji. Their reactions to one another is a very realistic portrayal of what would happen if something like that really did occur. Well-written, funny, all around good read.
Lady Shikyo chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
A whole island full of Zoros! Haha I love it!