Reviews for Vanish
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow
Nana the Dwarf chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh wow, don't know how I missed this.

the only way I have to describe this is...Perfect! Bravo my friend!
alicelane chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
intricate and very descriptive. the way you have written it practically pulled me into the scene. it makes me wish i could go through eons like that too ;) well done! galing mo, salamat sa story po!
kari shishi chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow that was nice. I liked it.
Fated-Whisper chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I was rendered speechless after reading this. Such vividity, and descriptions! A beautiful work of art, just exquisite! My, everything I have done is swiftly defeated by this!

Very lovely, I loved it!
fireandrain5150 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is a beautiful scene between Shizuru and Natsuki. I was left really moved by it, honestly and as silly as that might sound. Something as simple as a kiss, it isn't really all that simple at all is it? Very moving piece you've written, in my opinion. I loved it :)
musicslave88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow this is really deep! Very poetic and intimate. This whole scene played out really well and beautifully. I'm suprised I haven't read it before now since I pretty much read in my spare time. Anyways, I highly enjoyed this one!
Syncope chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Sobrang makata. Muntik na akong malunod. It's ingenious.

I wonder if you're as poetic in Tagalog as in this. Dr. Jose Rizal would be very proud. lol

Good job po, Kampilan!

P.S. Ano po ba ang ibig sabihin ng "Kampilan"? (sorry Dr. Rizal, I have failed you.)
Nimara chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Loved it. Very Original. :D
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i rly like the part where u wrote "green eyes. Go. red eyes. Stop" :]
Nasumi-Ail chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow, I love your style. It's amazing. I'll definitely have to check out your other works.
bluebendystraw chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
great work _ as always. awesome imagery. we really are like ants and robots, no? but isn't it amazing? how we meet that special someone who manages to set another trail and re-program us without even lifting a finger?

natawa ako. don't you just love pick-up lines? hehehe...
chum-sa chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
nice!
Kurikong-Combat chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hehe. The word that suits your work best would be very "Kampilan-ish" or Pedro-oneesama-ish XD Don't kill me. ShawShank is to blame!. Like all your other works the theme of escaping from the world is masterfully portrayed and every thing is beautiful in a surreal way, even the normal, average things are surreal and beautiful in your world.

BloodstainedAngel, Kampilan's works aren't just romantic stories. There is ALWAYS something philosophical underneath it all and ,more often than not, it is a critic of the world. Everything, even the out of place has a place in her stories XD. In the case of the ants and robots thing, I see that she is saying that people pass by a million faces everyday without even getting to know a single thing about them. Pretty much like ants when they bump each other. There's the "Im sorry" and then that's it. It's emotionless, not heartfelt because it is as she said, "AUTOMATIC". We're programmed to do that already.

Unlike the kiss, there is emotion in it and love and passion. The person is explored in the kiss. Although it is automatic, it isn't like Ant's antenna in the sense that it is done because there is an automatic surge of emotion from the heart. It's more than elbow touching and I'm sorry. It's kissing and "I love you". But I could be wrong XD.
BloodstainedAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow... I loved how it all came together; how you melted the urban setting in one blazing kiss. I especially loved how you ended it ). The only part I was skeptical about was the ant reference. Even though it was good, it felt out of place. I found myself thinking "Ants? In a Love Story?" Still, the rest of the descriptions definitely made up for it.

I look forward to reading more of your material. ;)