Reviews for My Worst Fears, Realized
AirGirl Phantom chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
asdfghjkl I really hope you continue this story! I loved the first story, and this is a promising sequel! :D I love the way everythinf is funny at first and then shit hits the fan, it gives me so many FEELINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY YAY.
Yami Miki chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
I can not wait for the next chapter. I've down roleplays on forums and through IMs of being in a Mafia so I'm just having lots of fun reading and relating to this. Keep up the good work! :D
yugi'sgirl222 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Love. LOVE. That is all I can say. I think you have made my spiritshipping LIFE. *bows humbly* Arigato 3
Tunnel for Puppies chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
konichiwa! please update! id like to see what happens next! arigatou Nadeshiko-san!
SKITTLESONTHEGRASS chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
love it so far cant wait for the next chapter
yumi2482 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Falco seems cool. interesting letter. yay death threats! haha, Johan's heavy, maybe he shouldn't eat so much.
Courage Sun chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! They're both so in-character and so adorable that I couldn't help but smile while I was reading it XD Update soon!

~*CS*~
jackie chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
o.o johan was rite when he said his mom really paranoid.

i wonder wuts goin 2 happen next.

update plz :3
Memory chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Haha! Cool so far! You know, there is an easier way to find translation. Just go to Google, type in: Italian Translation, and click on the first sight you see. They also do Russian, Japanese, etc. But they don't do Indonesian and I really need translation for this one story... Damn... Also, don't try to do English to Japanese if you can't read Kanji, Katagana, or Hiragana. I tried that and couldn't read haplf of what it said...
YugiohFanfic26 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Oh! Interesting... I'm excited to read the "Judai meets the mom" moment! Good chappie! _
Monkey and Cookee chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
yay! another update!

I love your story!

keep writing more! can't wait to find out what happens with Judai! xD
DreamsDragon chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Thanks for updating. Keep doing your best on this story. :D
YugiohFanfic26 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Hm... I'm excited about the challenge Ms. Andersen will give to Judai! Good chapter!
YugiohFanfic26 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
YAY! Johan's mom agreed! Good chapter!
Monkey and Cookee chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
yay! you updated! woohoo!

I loved the chappie! xD

ooh, can't wait to see what Johan's mom has in store for Judai xD

can't wait for the next update! x3