Reviews for Legends of the Fox
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is a wonderful first chapter...the format is great with Hinata telling their child the story...and there is no big mystery as to who Naruto ends up with:)
icecreamlova chapter 45 . 1/18/2013
Oh my goodness, this story. I first read it when I was a newbie in this fandom, and I adored it. I fell in love with all your OCs, especially Naruto and Hinata's oldest two children. I fell in the love with the world you constructed. (At one point I even started fanfic of this fanfic, but it's something that will never, ever see the light of day :D)

Thank you for writing this. Reading it was a wonderful experience, and I'm glad you put it back up.
zigmas chapter 45 . 12/2/2012
An interesting Goku-like twist. :lol:
I like it.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
haha yeah the word I mosat remember from Sasuke from when he was 7 before the massacre niisan!
wolves134 chapter 45 . 5/23/2011
This was sad um what happened to sasuke by any chance?
nightwind83 chapter 45 . 3/24/2010
good ending. i can see why people wanted you to repost legends. i'm glade becouse i allowed me to read it.
Sebine chapter 25 . 11/3/2009
Gaara is weird o.O

Srsly.
Sebine chapter 19 . 11/3/2009
He's got 'Heart', but what about the other 'elements'?

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, where is Captain Planet!
Sebine chapter 16 . 11/3/2009
Aw _ Incredibly cute fluff
alokin00 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
wow , chap 1 was really good !
dragnbaby chapter 45 . 3/24/2009
oh...how i wish that you would've finished.

or maybe written a type of sequal.

i really liked the story.

dragnbaby chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
jeez...this story is already really good.

i don't know how you could've deleted it in the first place D:

either way...i'll reveiw again at some chapter and definetly at the end.

Calimora chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I remember reading this this first time it was posted. I'm so happy it's availible again.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
good times.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Well, I am glad to see this story back up again, I missed it..! lol, even if it doesn't match canon, seriously, after seeing the abomination that is canon, this was definitely the better story.