Reviews for Calming Tides
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
So cute! I love this couple!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nice little Ficlet about our favourite couple. Sweet and soft upon the psyche. I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing,

Steve
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
lush
ItsGottabeYou chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
amazing! write more :)
ReadingReed chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this is really good! i hope you have more to write!
dreamymoonprincess chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
really sweet ending.
Giselle Satomi chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like it! Pls Pls write more!
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww, that was so sweet :) Sad at the beginning, but really sweet at the end. And perfectly in-character.

I especially loved the line: "There are just some things you are rubbish at. Dying is one, girls are another." Wonderfully sweet and funny.

Great job!

~Melody
TheYellowMoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Lol the reviewer who thought Molly was dead. "What if her mother hadn't attacked Bellatrix? Would she be alive, ABLE TO SIT WITH HARRY AND HOLD HIS HAND?" Key bolded words. I'm pretty sure that's herself Ginny is referring to. But it's partly your, the author's, fault for not making clear who that "she" is referring to.
harryHEARTginny chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Beautiful story, very cute. I liked how accurate you were to the book. The thoughts and feelings you exspressed were very real as well.
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I really liked your story. :)
bekeyboo chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
uhm... hate to be a bother, but Molly Weasley isn't dead. Molly killed Bellatrix, not the other way around. you may want to reread that section: the weasleys still have BOTH parents
Hobbit69 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh! I love it! You've got a real talent! If you write more like this, I'll read them. Believe me that when I become a fan, you've got me for life. I'm 22 reading Harry Potter. Of course I have been in love with Harry since childhood (I was 11 and introduced by an English teacher in the 7th grade)! Can't wait to see what else you can do!
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was very sweet, well done.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww...this is lovely, and you've worded it well...

A really nice reunion story. :)