Reviews for Date Night
lipamo chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Awesome!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Well, I bet that wasn't in his plans for date night!
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Good job/
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hot. And I love it
perscribo chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Great story, loved your other one too.
NCIS.smut.BONES chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Haha. Great story.

Very tasteful, too.

Good stuff, I've been following your work and it's very good.

Keep it up.
VaneBB chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow! It was great! I hope more are coming.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
that was good
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I must have timed my visit to BFF, to review Practising the Act, perfectly...I had no problems. LOL.

As always, this fic is very hot, very sexy, very adventurous. :-)

Poor Booth, turning up to find Brennan dressed to kill...well dressed to seduce anyway...& putting him to shame...& what a vixen - coming prepared, no underwear...but happy to see that he was able to salvage the dinner date & definately made the most of it!

Booth is putty in her hands...well maybe 'putty' is the wrong word, wrong texture...he was very good at multi-tasking, managing to keep the car on the road.;-)

Wow, Brennan must have a will of iron...to be able to walk away from him...from that...from the chance to have the favour returned. LOL.

Looking forward to whatever you have next for us. :-):-):-)
a person chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
ok so i have always wanted to write this story but i havent the time to write it, so do you want to? my thought is its bones b-day and he feels bad (booth) he forgot. so he barrows a friends truck; in the back he puts pillows and stuff. he drives her to the mid of nowhere so they can look at the stars. then.. well... you know the rest...
SSJL chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I always so enjoy your writing, PB. Very sweet and sexy and sensual all at the same time. And I'm a big fan of impossible-to-resist-Bren and too-hot-to-stop Booth. Lovely job.

Although I'm not sure that Bren would just let him go after all that. Making Booth crazy likely stirred up a lot of biological urges in her. Will look forward to him making up for that frustration that she (albeit willingly) left with:)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
oh my! that was so hot! really good fantasy, really good!

HawkAngel
wishbones chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow! Another great one. I love to see where this one goes. Maybe something on the burner for PITI. I need some Booth & Bones hockey sex, I think you are more capable to melt some of that ice.

Please :)
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Damn hot...loved it
dovepage chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, how I have missed you. TG you are back. Wonderful story, so much fun to read.