Reviews for Hello, Goodbye Forever
MagisterAkane chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
CONTINUING?! WHAT HAPPENS?! ALEC!
Tayler chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
OMG please update soon
alliekiwi chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
An interesting start with Max making herself forget. At least Alec recognised that and doesn't believe she deliberately left him, knowing he'd not done the murders. I hope you continue this story.
Willow-98 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
This story is off to an interesting start. I hope you continue it.
Gala000085 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I like this so far. Poor Alec.
Capt.Cow chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh my goodness! You are totally answering one of those questions I've always wondered about! Loving this story, can't wait to find out more about what happens!

I also liked the explanation Max gave about leaving him there, because I was like how could she leave him when he makes that pathetic puppy dog face!
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Hay there.

What an awesome fic so far! You've done a great job with the prologue and first chapter and I'm itching to know where this is going. It's definitely gonna be a really good fic :)

Keep up the excellent work.

Catch ya later

DancerInTheDark101
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
uh oh...at least she realized her mistake
nexus432 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Please write more soon.
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Love it!
Ozlex chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Looking good so far. Can't wait for more, hopefully with some Alec whump :D :D
Aggie2011 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Honestly, those people don't give alec enough credit...the guy survived manicore a lot longer than max did...he won't talk...if anything he'd want to protect Joshua...and really...alec isnt quite as selfish as max seems to think...he's just a survivor...
timetowaste247 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
So Max didn't leave him behind because she believed he killed someone but rather when he brought up things about Ben she for a short time disconnected from reality. If you were going with that type of thinking I guess when the guard came into the room she came back but I am surprised that she would know enough to keep up her cover and say sorry to her client and that she couldn't help him. I would have expected more confusion on Max at that point and time where she made a hasty exit.
452max chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I really liked your update but I don tthink that alec will talk. He was at Manticore for years and didnt tell anythin gthat he was not supposted to tell. I think that logan should be able to get into the security feed and see what is ahppening to alec and see that he does not say anything or something like that. But I cant wait for your next update and I hope that it is soon.
la physocologue chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Wow! fantastic I adore! Update soon!