Reviews for The Dark Comes Early
Nazgullow chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oooh... that was AWESOME. I'm sorry, I suck at writing reviews but I just have to say that I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this :)
gernard chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm speechless ._.

Such a bittersweet story, and so believable!

I loved the garage scene very much and also the way you wrote these characters.

This seriously broke my heart ;_;

thank you for this lovely story!
Keycake chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Thank you for making me fall in love with this bittersweet pairing. I feel that you captured the characters perfectly. Good job!
I say chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A
Eerie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I remember reading this on the kink meme and was (and continue to be) seriously impressed with it. Your writing is exquisite.
cellophane prince chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I just want you to know that I'm worshiping you at this very moment. Thank you. So. Much.
Nevany chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh wao, that was an amazing read.

You could really feel all the right emotions.

You almost made me hate Adachi at the end xD

But thank you for writing this.

It really is one of the best fics yet
Kitti-chan x3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent story! Chu nailed Dojima and Adachi's characters, and the story came together very well! I'm glad at least a few people support Dojima/Adachi! And again, wonderful fanfic! One of the best I've read in awhile! -
liliwick the WORD chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hi there.

Awesome story! Loved it very much! You gave me a new perspective on Adachi and Dojima's relationship. Me loiks very much! I loved how you wrote this as well, loved how well you've kept Dojima and Adachi in character, loved the little details that make the characters themselves. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thanks a bunch for writing this! I hope they'll be more Adachi/Dojima stories in the future. I see something in this pairing because this particular story's made it quite appealing!
Hortaya chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hey, what a story!

I've been on the lookout for D/A fics myself but a lot are not informed by the game's ending, and once you've seen that, you can't unsee it! So it's wonderful to see a fic which depicts Adachi's personality so well, making the romance believable while acknowledging it is based on deceit. Your writing is a pleasure to read.
eternitysky chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
wow

that was amazing.

this is exactly what i would want to see from the two.

i find any kind of sap between them highly unrealistic because we all know that adachi is just a little bit insane :)
Kaslani chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hi. I just wanted to say that it's not "fangirl Japanese" if it's being used for a purpose other than to sound cute or the like. The characters in these games are from a small town in Japan that in turn, makes them Japanese. This is how they were raised in society to address other people. So, You calling the way the Japanese students address one another "fangirl Japanese" makes it sound like you're saying that "All Japanese people speak 'fangirl Japanese' and I'm going to tell them how wrong they are." It's really quite uppity. Also, the creators of the game, also Japanese, might have wanted it that way because a lot of games that take place in Japan lose some of that because no one refers to anyone as -san, -sama, -chan. Persona 1 is a perfect example. Just wanted to put in my two cents.
Melfice chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I actually read this on Livejournal (where I disregarded your ample warnings and spoiled myself before I had finished the game - and what a tragic mistake that was) and it depressed the crap out of me, but... This is really amazing. Your characterizations are spot on and your writing style is both enjoyable to read and very captivating. I hope you continue to write for the Persona series :)