Reviews for Crimson Melody
Rosefeather chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very nice. Poetry is pretty tough for a lot of people but I found this very good. There are a few spelling errors that kind of change meaning that could be fixed, some of your other reviewers have mentioned them already, and my only advice would be stick to either past or present tense. :)
Happy writing,
Rosefeather
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Beautifully written, and very Night Angel :)
HazeCrimson chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
A beautiful poem that really shows an inner beauty to the trilogy. I'd give it a 9.1/10
mitochoto chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
hey,

really enjoyed the poem, it made me smile how well you built up to the kill and related it to a dance. couple of constructive criticisms: you say "you inhales it" probably want that to be inhale. and where you refer to the dance as a tango would have been the only part of it i didnt like. just because tango is a more cliche and exotic dance, i cant help but feel that a more traditional dance like maybe a waltz would fit better with the dark nature of the poem. of course its your poem though, keep writing :)
x-xMatsukiKurosux-x chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
wow. I usually don't take much interest in poetry on here but hey, I'm glad I read it. Thanks for posting this, I really liked it, I thought it was well done. Keep up the good work, ne?
EternalPKK chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I don't know much about poetry, but I liked it.
Duzo Blint chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
The poem was very good it showed the grace and darkness the Night Angels held intheir very souls.
duke69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
wow. amazing poetry. i really loved it. my only problem is the use of target.

they are deaders.

other than that 10/10
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Not many poems give me chills. This one did, I felt like I reading th books again! This is indeed a beautiful poem. You deserve my utmost respect.
Sandtalon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
*a shiver runs through my spine*

Very descriptive, awesome job.. I can actually.. feel what you are describing.

Who are you talking about? Hu Gibblet? Durzo? Kylar? or is it no one in particular?

I hope you write more :)
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow.

That was amazing. An incredible tribute to the life of the Night Angles. The darknes that can been felt in this poem does not go unnoticed. It is simply beautiful, like a night of pure ivory. You are very talented.

Random and crazy,

RBL

P.S. I loved Brent Weeks trillogy too.
The Obsidian Ink chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Loved it! this was really cool and so well written!

P-O-N
Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Really nice, I liked it. You should write more
ramenlover1289 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Nice poem, it captures the book pretty good. You writing about Kylar or Durzo?
webwanderer chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Amazing.. The ruthlessness describes Hu Gibbet...