Reviews for Duress
ChocolateIsMyDoom chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
EVERYONE should write more from The Host, but you did it marvellously!
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I was crying it was really good, i was always trying to picture what Jared was really thinking during that seen xx
littledhampir13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Awesome, great job! I felt like Stephenie Meyer herself wrote this... .

Marley
Kit chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Definitely write more. I'll be waiting. Thanks and good job. The only thing I would add. Is if Jared had "memories" in mind that he was offering to Wanda. Such as the kiss or more. I think of it this way. When you keep asking someone what they want, you have an idea of what you are willing to give. But it is good the way it is too.
Suuz chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
In my humble opinion it was a good one shot. you should write more :D
GODISAWESOME chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Im not sure whether you should add more or not. There is no harm in adding more to it. In fact i think it could be interesting if you kept going. But its your decision!
Sirius Leigh chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It was so good! I nearly cried.
Pisti chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This is good; I've read so many fics of this scene that are totally off what the book says happened, so it's nice to see something that's accurate. I like the way you wrote it and the AN in the middle made me lol... thanks
mediate89 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Yes. You should write more Host fics. I have some ideas if you need some : )
lolypop chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
what are you talking about? that was amazing! i loved it! that was most definitely not an obvious first writing of this! i thought you must have written something before it to have it this great! keep going! :D!
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I think it's a great fic! You do a very good job captureing Jared's view point. It's just how I pictured the "off sceen" action happening.

Please continue writeing for the Host!

Kat
sandrusbell chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
It's wonderful! This POV is so real, so Jared... I loved it. Go ahead! I'll be reading you! XoXo

Leila Wood
xx.michelle.moran.xx chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
thats really good :) you should write more, ill read anything you write for the host, i promise!