Reviews for Running to the Beat
KyotoXoX chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
swim and be free! I totally just died laughing.
LunarStar98 chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
please continue and some of these stories should most definintly be made into multi-chapter stories
LunarStar98 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
XD poor panther
Guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
making me cry it's 3:03 right wonder if I'll sleep it was so sad but it was a great story
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
swim away! swim away! just keep swiming just keep swiming
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
panters reaction is harlious
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I love this chapter the endings funny
clippit chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
and THAT is the golden question! ROFL! awesome drabbles! awesome pairings too! there were pairings that i have only read here too! hope there's more where that came from! until next time! ja ne! ;}
IceDragon5683 chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Good job Hiruma! Protect your chibi! Sorry Shin and Takami! You're awesome and I support you too, but Hiruma is forever #1!
IceDragon5683 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I. LOVE. YOU. HIRUMA! Only you would randomly just grab a kiss from someone! And then steal a second one for the heck of it!
TangerineTea chapter 26 . 3/20/2012
Hee! I love Hiruma/Sena and badass!Sena, so this was a two-for-one 3 Great job!
Dakka123 chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
I am Goo! The is awesome! YUM YUM YUM! Makes me melt!

LOL at the "Whatever, let the 'tard be embarrassed" :)

THIS is GOLD and AWESOME blended :) LOVE it.

May I suggest a prompt?

Jealous!Sena, with Hiruma. Karaoke 'Boyfriend' - Jordan Pruitt

Some girl keeps hitting on hiruma and Sena is drunk enough to sing about it :P

Keep up the awesome work! Made my week.
Yoime chapter 24 . 1/12/2012
It was so intriguing and I got involved with it so fast I couldnt even realize it. And so dark and bright at the same time... It was so amazing. And sad. And beautiful. And sad. And thanks for it 3
Yoime chapter 23 . 1/12/2012
This song it's so fun xDDD It's actually fun how it matches the story. And thinking about how it matches Sena... Thanks! ... damn song xDx -trauma(?)-
Yoime chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
... butbutbut! I look forward to every inch that you give us of Agon/Sena! D: Cuzcuzcuz tho it's so difficult to write and figure out ways for thme to be somehting like a couple, that makes it all the more worthy! D: D: D: Seriously! ;_;! However, thanks. Agon's the man who sold the world, no doubt. I love the song and the story you gave it. Thanks 3