Reviews for Wouldst That It Were
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I don't blame Amy Jo Johnson for leaving the show, but GODDAMN YOU EVIL WRITERS AND THAT STUPID DEAR JOHN LETTER! GRR! ARH! If you made such an awesome pairing just don't kill it off like that, even if one half of it isn't really there anymore.

(gasp)

Ok, I'll stop ranting now.

I liked the first and the last one best. Fight Tommy, fight for your love!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
My favorite one was definitely the one for "Forever Red."
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
cute story! )
hewhoreaps chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Well I believe this was the 5 things type fic I've read. All every interesting plots.

Now if your up to it make all them into full length stories though if go that route do the first thing finish it then move on, don't try to do all five at once.

Since I thing the above is pipe dream I would go with the last one to expand, White Light would be a good one as or maybe the first one but I still think they all have are possible to be good to great stories if expanded so as I said do them all
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i would love to know about the one where kim decides to stay and not move to Florida, as well as the one where she is preg. (including the red mission) any way great plots
jps1926 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This idea was absolutely amazing! I had never heard of it, and I was a little confused by your explanation at the beginning, but reading it made me understand it better. And I loved it! It's like six mini one-shots. My only criticism is that in the last ficlet, there wasn't enough dialogue for me. So, I guess I would say that I would LOVE for you to make that one into a full-length story. I wouldn't hesitate to read it.

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite TK writers. I fell in love with World Spins Madly On, and I am excitedly waiting for more of the sequel. I am also enjoying Forever Rangers. So, whichever ficlet you decide to turn into a full-length story, I'll be happy to read. Great job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
good story
kloi21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Good stuff.I would definately like to read more of once a ranger. Top job!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow. That was impressive. Wish I could write like that! Nice work!
grits chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really enjoyed reading the ficlits. If you had to make a full length story out one of them I would choose either the Zeo one or the MMPR one because it would be nice to read a fic where kim stays during zeo and kat is not around at all as a ranger
SmartGurl9552 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this was definitely good. creative, too. i like how you basically followed a different storyline for each ficlet. I mean, i realize that is part of the point, but still. good job!